"Stop worrying about me. I've been into a mission where I haven't slept for forty-eight hours."

"It's our wedding day. Not a mission."

Bahagya siyang lumayo sa akin at naramdaman ko ang kamay niya sa baba ko. Marahan niyang inangat ang mukha ko para mabigyan niya ako ng magaang halik sa mga labi. "My mission today is to give you a lot of orgasms."

Malakas na napasinghap ako na ikinatawa niya lang. We've done things and there were times that we almost crossed the line, but Blaze proved that he still has self control. He's not the kind of person to follow rules, but he tried hard to follow my father's ultimatum. Later, he's going to be unleashed and I'll be the lucky one receiving all of him.

"Blaze?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you happy?"

Muli siyang nagbaba ng tingin sa akin. Hindi man niya sabihin sa akin ang kasagutan sa tanong ko ay nakikita ko na iyon sa mga mata niya.

"Before you, I thought I already know the meaning of happiness."

I gave him a soft smile. He's trying to talk around it. Naiintindihan ko naman siya. No bride wants to be reminded of his groom's past. No matter how accepting you are, you want your day to be yours. But just like I said, my wedding day is not just my day, and Blaze and I have long accepted the kind of history that we had.

"You mean when you were with my sister?" Inangat ko ang mga kamay ko na nakalapat sa dibdib niya at ikinawit ko ang mga iyon sa leeg niya. "Others might not understand, but I rather that you had her during those times that you needed someone, and I was not in your life yet. Kahit na sa huli ay kinailangan niyong maghiwalay, alam kong minahal ka niya ng totoo sa paraan na kaya niya. And there's no one in this world that I would have trusted my sister with at that time except for you."

Umangat ang sulok ng mga labi niya. He traced the side of my cheek with the back of his hand. "How did I ever get this lucky?" Sandaling nakatingin lang siya sa akin na para bang hindi pa rin siya makapaniwala na ito na ang hinaharap na sasalubong sa amin. For the rest of our lives, we would be together. He will always have me. "She asked me before what's the best day of my life. I told her that it was everyday that she was in it."

I nodded and ran my fingers through his hair. "You were happy."

"Now she and I know how different it was, because we now belong to the people that made us see what real happiness could be."

Parehas naming nilingon ang kinaroroonan ng mga kapatid namin. Katulad ng iba ay nanonood din sila sa pelikulang ipinapalabas. Karga nila ang mga anak nila habang nakasandal ang ulo ng kapatid ko sa asawa niyang nakapalibot ang isang braso sa kaniya.

"Nothing is enough for me when it comes to you. With you, I want to be selfish. I want your every second, because the happiness you bring is so intoxicating. Sometimes when it's late at night and you're in my arms, I didn't want to close my eyes. You make me so happy that I don't want to end the day just yet."

He wanted to know how lucky he could be, when here I am feeling like I'm the lucky one.

"The day that you got buried alive, I took you in my arms and you weren't breathing. You were so still and so cold. If you died that day, I would have gone with you."

"Blaze..."

"Just the thought of you not existing feels like death to me. What kind of life would it be if I didn't have you with me?"

It felt the same way to me. Those days when I thought that I could lose him at any second were the worst moments of my life. Hindi ko alam kung anong klaseng buhay ang magkakaroon ako kung kinuha siya sa akin.