Chapter 19 - Settlement

Zayn's pov÷

Kayden and Adam is talking about mating bond. Kayden is keep saying that he is trying to spare the pain he's gonna cause us. He's still keeping secrets I think.we have to find them. I was trying to get close to kayden and have some minimal skin to skin contacts but he pulled a pillow between us. After a long conversation he went to talk to zeke. Zeke was hurt seeing actions between Rosa and kayden. So he left and mindlinked us to come to him. I told zake to leave because I want to keep my eye on kayden. They were having a steamy moment until it clicked me. He doesn't know what we know. This is gonna end up drifting us more Apart. I got up and head into our room. It's too late kayden have already seen what was happening.

Kayden÷ holy shit and what the f**k?

"Kayden it's not what you think, just let us explain ."

Zeke÷ please let us explain. Zeke's eyes filled up with tears.

Kayden ÷you know what, I really thought it was best for me to give a try on this relationship or what ever we have with eachother....

Zake÷ what relationship? You Don't even try and you and that Rosa gal smooches infront of us. Our bond may not be strong enough to feel ,but we were all in pain.

Zayn÷that's enough, kayden let me explain, just listen to us.

Kayden then suddenly drop onto his knees touching his marked shoulder screaming in pain.we all felt that.

Kayden's pov÷

My shoulder was killing me.my mark was burning up. Scream escaped from my mouth. I somehow managed to climb onto the bathroom counter and managed to look at my mark, my eyes started to water when I saw what was going on. Zayn was trying to hold me up but i was too angry and said " don't even touch me,"

Then everyone came to my room and I Screamed again "my mark, it's breaking Apart. I can't control it. Bring ivon to me."

I only said ivon, but quad ended up bringing Alpha and luna with them. We were all sitting in the living room.i didn't let anyone touch me,because whenever anyone tries to touch me my body  goes up in flames and so does the pain. Ivon took a glance at my mark and said" I think we should fast forward the wedding, his energy is growing up for some reason and he can'tcontrol it. And as zayn told his wolf suggested that kayden will be back to normal when he went through with it. That is our best option. "

"Wait ,who's wedding?"

Ivon÷ you and the Thriplets. As planned 2nd of August will do.

Alpha ÷ we can fast forward it. I will send out the invitations.

I was fuming mad.i got up and tried to go to my room,when I started to fall zayn caught me. He put his one hand on my waist and my right hand on his shoulder to help me to get to my room. When I collapsed on my bed, I saw he was genuinely concerned about me.
Zake and zeke were worried because they thought it was happening because of them. They were right it was because of them. I just didn't want them to know about it.

Zake÷I'm sorry, this is all because of me.
(His eyes were filled with tears)

Zeke÷no,I'm responsible for what happened to you.(he was crying like a waterfall)

"Stop it,what's done is done, get ready for the wedding, I already chosed your wedding rings, be creative and make me a one that, when you connect all 3 rings it will look like 1 whole ring. That's it you two can leave and have fun tonight."

They were happy until I told them to leave. Zayn on other hand,when his brothers left he put his head beside mine and said" so you want me to stay."

"Do you want to leave willingly?"

He then closed his eyes and slept beside me. After we both fell asleep I started to feel a warm breath on my neck. I open my eyes and looked at zayn. He was kissing my neck,and going down to my mark. He first gave little kisses around the mark. Then he started to go hard. My shoulder felt better when he did that. Every kiss made my heart beat faster. His hands started roam around my chest. He then glided them down to reach my skin. But when he touched my armour he shooked.

Zayn÷what the hell,who wears an armour.
He stood up and tried to remove It,that's when he saw that I was awake.

Zayn ÷sorry,just got into the moment you know. How can we take it off?

"It's glued to my skin,if you want to remove It you have to ripped it with my skin."

Zayn÷okay,let's try a new way then.
His hands then started to go down on my pants.

"I let you have your fun,you can sleep with me tonight or you can leave. What's your choice ?"

He then pouted and went to sleep. He still put his hand on my chest. I let him have his only way. It made me feel lighter than before.

We had a good sleep. when I woke up I noticed we were spooning. And I felt something was poking in my butt and i felt like it was putting more pressure onto me. It felt really uncomfortable. I got up, that's when my eyes went crazy, zayn was in his boxers. And the thing that was poking me was his shaft. He then woke up smiling.

Zayn÷ what? You can see its healthy to be like this in the morning. And it's all yours.you just have to accept it.

"Hold on cow boy,take care of your boner,and cleaned the sheets.you spilled some on the sheets. AND OVER MY CLOTHES, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.
Get ready, we have to go shopping. "

Zayn then took care of his boner while I was brushing my teeth. Did he really have to do it here with me,these horny bastards.

Zayn÷you know ,you just have to ask. And I'll take care of everything.

"Just finished it,I need to take a shower "

Zayn ÷you can join me,what do you say?.

"One step zayn, one step at a time."

Afrer we finished getting ready,We then head to the department stores to buy our suites and necessities.