Chapter 25- Twists and turns

Warning !!
Mature content ahead,
Please skip the chapter if you are sensitive to the content ahead.
Don't mind the grammar mistakes and enjoy the story.

Kayden's pov

I was surrounded by people I love when I woke up. They keep spooning ti me , I was finally awake and my shoulder was back to normal from the throbbing pain. They do help in a way I cannot describe.

I finally was able to be free from them and I wanted to take a shower. I went to my attic and took cared of it. Its been time Thomas should have arrived by now. I gave him a call to ask what happened.

"Thomas are you on the way, you should be here a while ago. Where are you man??"

Thomas÷ Oh heyy kaydiii, looks like wrong person picked up the phone....

"LAAHIIII,what the hell,what are you doing with  Thomas's phone.'

Laahi÷ long story short,your friend Thomas Matthew is gonna be my husband. Turns out I'm his mate,

"What? He already have a mate I think...."

Laahi÷ ohh ,he does, turns out she is some one I know really well.

"What the hell is happening?? Can some explain it to me""

Laahi÷okay ,when you went away to school I found a new Friend. Her name is sanuj mandy. She went away with her mate without telling anyone about him. Now we knew because he is a vampire. Sanuj was older than me soooo,it happened like that. Are you mad with me??

"Oh noo,I'm happy for you guys. And I know ,you are gonna have fun..... you what I'm saying right??..."

Thomas÷ hey kayden, I know we all are friends with you but man,Don't talk to my girl like that. You know I'm possessive. But you are right we are having fun....I came back with laahi to my place you know to get to know her.

Sanuj÷ heyy kayden, I already know a lot about you. We should meet soon.

"Hey sanuj, we should meet, just take your time and ENJOY, and please come before I expload."

Thomas÷ are you having pain attacks?

"Yaa, I know I experienced them time to time but I can't get ahold of it."

Thomas ÷dude you know what to do, just get laid that's it,I know you been through a lot, last time and this time. But you can't protect everyone all the time by giving yourself up.c'mon.

"I don't know. I'll think about it. Don't worry about me and have fun,we ll talk later."

Thomas ÷bye

I hanged up,and went to downstairs to have a peaceful breakfast but nope. Half of the pack have another idea. I got a whiff of a sweet smell. I know the person who belongs it. I jumped down the stairs like a kid who wants candy screaming "maaaa" and hugged her tightly.

MA÷KAYDEN, I miss you baby, how are you?

"I'm fine ma,I miss you tooo, I'm really really sorry I didn't invite you to my wedding, this all happened really fast. I didn't even had time to get my head around all of this."

Ma÷ or its fine baby, your mates treated me like a queen and your friends surrounded me like swarm of bees.

Adam÷we miss you too ma,if you acknowledged us. Said in a sarcastic way.