Chapter 16 - Becoming Alpha 1

What the hell. Why can't at least one thing in my life go right. First the post of Alpha fell upon my head, what I never thought in a million years.  Then Thriplets being my mates, whom i hate, how can I form a relationship with the most annoying people in the world. Goddess really blessed me with not 1 ,nor 2 but 3 damn punks.

Why Why, is this happening to me. In werewolf clan gay couples are normal. There are several couples in our pack,and even in Adam's pack. He have 2 fathers. In my scenario who's gonna carry the pups if we have,not that I am interested.

Then it hit me ,what if it was me,I would go into heat,what the hell. How I am supposed face the society. Really is there anything in my life goes in my way.

When I reached the school everyone was looking at me like I am a prize. Mostly supernaturals. In lunch time quad came with historical laughter on their faces.

Jason ÷ so you are an Alpha after all haa?

Adam÷why didn't you tell us. The whole city is talking about you.

Rosa÷ and what about your mates?.

Then everyone starts to laugh their asses off.
"You guys know don't you.? What the hell. That 3 happen to be my mates out of the whole world. What am I gonna do with them?" I buried my face in my hands .
Elija ÷ oohh,we can tell you what you gonna do with them, all night and allll day.

Everybody laughed, I was so embarrassed I smacked his head with a fist.
Elija ÷what I'm telling is the truth. Its the mating process. Thriplets not gonna let you go until they are satisfied, they have been waiting for this since they know about mating.

"What the hell are you talking about, what mating process?"

Jason ÷Oh we forgot, you don't know damn well  anything about that part.

"What part"
Elija ÷ the mating process.
Adam÷ he don't know anything about it. He never cared about it,do you at least know what heat is?

"Heat is a type of power in various kinds.. You can measure it by thermometer in living things."

Quad was speechless,they were all looking at me like I am a dumbfounded person.
" what?"
Rosa÷ Oh honey ,you are literally the definition of innocent.

Adam÷ okay listen, heat is a thing in werewolf beings. Not every one go through it though. First you have to know about the mating process.
I ll explain it in steps .
Step 1÷ meeting your mate.
Srep 2÷ completing the mating bond by imprinting on each other.
Step 3÷ you go into heat after meeting your mates after a certain period. Only one of you goes into heat and he's the one carrying the pups.  This all usually happen in First 2 weeks. Some couples take it slow.

In your case it have to be you.

In heat you release unique pheromones, that's like setting mood for mate so bad, you can't resist it at all. It's like a drug. My dads told me about it.

"What the hell,I'm not doing anything without falling in love, and most importantly I'm never falling I'm love with any of them."

Elija ÷ well what are you gonna do, you can't reject them, they will die out of pain. Rejection of a mate is the most horrible thing in our clan.

"Well they can reject me, that way their not gonna be in pain, I can handle pain ,you guys know it."

Adam ÷ kayden it's a bad idea, I know for a fact how much you push them away they will not give up on you. They are that kind of people. You should be grateful for being their mate. They have good hearts,unlike your family. Just give them a chance.