Chapter 2 - Decisions

There may be errors regarding spelling and grammar, don't mind them and enjoy the story. Feel free to comment on story!

Image of the tattoo on kayden's shoulder right above the heart.
(Pic is from Pinterest,so was the cover photo)

Kayden's Pov÷

Ivon took me to his cabin and gave me a rag to cover myself since my clothes were nowhere to be found since the shift. His cabin was just like my attic.but nicer home though. He was living all alone way far from other pack houses. I asked him why he is living like that, he just avoided the question. Then the real conversation started.

Ivon÷so kid ,tell me about your situation. You should know that your wolf is a average size wolf of a full grown werewolf. But you are still 6 years old and your parents never mentioned about you with the pack.

I knew I was just a burden for them ,so I was not astonished about that.

Kayden ÷ I know, they do not acknowledge me as their son. Its my first time . You were the only witness so far .can you keep it a secret? That's all I ask and I will leave and I will not bother you again.

Ivon÷listen kid ,you are something. First time you shifted you ended up with symbol of the pack. It means you are the next alpha of this pack or so much more to that. And seems like moongoddes herself is interested in the path you take. Otherwise she will not gift you her mark.

Kayden ÷ what about my brother? What will happen to him if I take his place?
Alpha has high hopes for him.

Ivon÷ Alpha? Matt is your father right?

Kayden ÷ biologically yes,but he is pleased when I called him that and luna.

Ivon was speechless for a moment. I thought to myself that I may be exposed my family too much, but that's the truth.

Ivon÷ okay... and your brother is the one who is taking what is rightfully yours .are you not mad or angry with him,and that your parents always takes care of him and not you at all???

Kayden ÷ I smiled and said "why should I be mad .he is my brother. I love him no matter what. He is my twin brother "

Then I black out from the exhausting conversation and the shift.

Ivon's pov÷

This kid amazed me ,for a 6 year old to feel compassionate about the people who wronged him? His own family?
I thought better about alpha, but people are not what we think about them at all.

This kid need help. This kid needed to be protected. He will be used against the whole world if not.

I took a book from my bookshelf it was about history of the pack. Moongoddes's first creations was supernaturals. Werewolves ,vampires,witches,sirens, shape-shifters. Our pack was one of the oldest packs in the world. That's why Moongoddes take care of it specially, whenever a threat occurs to her children,  she send her most loyal and powerful descendent to earth to protect her children. He would share a body with a werewolf within this pack. Our pack is the most compatible because we have a royal bloodline. Which is known as the golden blood. It was rare that it never happened before.

This might be a special occasion. For whatever happens this child need to be prepared.

I was waiting him to wake up but this might take longer so I woke him up. He is better be home before the party end.
" Hey kid wake up!"
Kayden woke up and said " sorry I should leave " then he stood up to leave.

"Kid listen, you are welcome here. I am an elder of the pack ,I know I am quite young for that,but " kayden interrupted and said " can you keep this as a secret from my parents and everyone ?"
I was Astonished. Did he just drop himself in a trap .
" okay kid I will do as you say ,but I want something in return. "
What ever I say he was emotionless .
He always stare at me in the eyes dead  ass straight. Show no fear is a quality of a warrior.
He then said "i have nothing to offer, what do you need?"
I want you to come to my cabin every night after your parents go to sleep without anyone knowing. Understood? Do what I say and you will not be in trouble at all "
I figured he was not interested in getting trouble with his parents, Maybe I can be a mentor for him and guide him for what ever his purpose was given to him.

Kayden said then" deal. I am leaving now ,I will be here at 12am from tomorrow. " He then shook my hand and ran towards his house with the rag. I laughed at what he did. It was hilarious.

I hope my decisions are right and do some good for him at least. He was not like other 6 year old kids. He is well behaved, deciplined and straight forward. He has no snake moves at all. I like that, he is Destined to be great, maybe. Who knows what future uphold. I feel kinda bad for him , he was not loved like other children and not jealous at all at his brother. He was too mature for his age.he had grown up mentally too fast. His body was fragile. He was small for his age. Its better I take care of this child before anymore damage done.

Comment on the story!!