Chapter 13 - The Crown of Alpha

2022.07.26

Kayden's pov÷

I got ready and I packed my backpack with my broken laptop and my homework assignments. My laptop barely functioning since the incident with zeke freak.
I was literally sick. Anyone can see that. I was pale as a zombie. I came downstairs after I had my breakfast. When I came down,I saw something I never would have guessed in a million years.

Spencer and kaleb making out in the living room sofa. The moment I saw them" Jesus christ " words came out of my mouth and then I tripped down the stairs and I hurted my own ass.

Spencer quickly got away from kaleb standing up and said "kayden it's not what you think".

I got up smiling and comforting my ass.
I literally can't stop smiling.

"Don't tell me you two are mates."

Spencer ÷ turns out we are. Are you mad?

" Why should I be mad ?,I'm happy for you , you found your mate. I'm smiling because I didn't think I ever saw you actually talk to him and you never talked about him at all. Aaaaa, this is gonna be interesting. "

Spencer ÷ thank you kayden.
He hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay kayden? You looked like you are sick. Like badly."

"I am fine Spence. And happy birthday"

Spencer ÷ happy birthday to you too you should visit our pack doctor.

"I can't visit your pack doctor. Alpha will be mad. And I have school. If my condition got worse I can go to a hospital. "

Spencer ÷kayden werewolves can't go to normal hospitals.

"I can handle myself, I have being taking care of myself since I can remember and I am gonna be a doctor so I know what I'm doing "

Alpha came fuming up.

Alpha ÷ is that how you talk to future Beta. He grabbed me by my collar and said.
Spencer was speechless.
"That's enough father, you are scaring Spencer " said while standing up after watching us like a hawk after everything.
Alpha then let me go with a disgusted look in his face.

Alpha ÷ you look sick, Don't come near anyone and spread your diseases. Now leave.

I left without saying anything.
After I came to school every one was looking at me because I was so sick. Some even a joked about it."Hey clear the hall way zombie alert "
Even though the school was filled with supernaturals and humans, kindness of heart is rare.
I was surprised Thriplets didn't say anything. I ignored them all the time because I didn't have any energy to fight.

At the lunch time quad came in with rosa. Spencer and kaleb are preparing for the ceremony. So they didn't come to school.

Adam ÷ happy birthday dude.18 now are you excited. Jeez you look sick.

"I'm fine,thanks for the wishes "
Elija, Jason,Jacob and Rosa all hugged me and wished me.

Elija ÷your birthday present is (drumroll) going clubbing with us. We will give your birthday present after we partied.

Adam÷ you should leave and rest ,we will pick you up at 6pm.

"Fine,thank you guys.bye.see you later. "