Chapter 12 - Until hell brakes loose.

2022.07.15

Kayden's pov÷

It was the day we play basketball after school. Alpha didn't care as long as I come home without any trouble for him.

We usually play in 2 teams. since there 6 of us me,Spencer and Elija one team and Adam, Jason and Jacob another.

It's like a tradition. We always had a basketball match every middle of month. Then we go out for pizza.
The bet was that loser team have to buy whatever winner team wants. I always tried to win because I don't have any money.

We played until it was dusk. I made sure to win. I parked vega far from the court so I told Spencer that I will go and bring my bike and he can play a little bit more.

So when I entered the parking lot I sensed someone was following me.
"Miss me bastard??"

No one called me that except Alpha. I turned to looked around that's when I saw that it was the twin punks I hate.
They can see my disgust after I saw them.

" well miss is a strong word. Let's use it correctly. Did you missed me making sure you ended up in hospital, sure. I missed that" I said sarcastically.

That's when a 3rd person entered the scene. They all looked the same, identical with different set of eyes. How can I missed that. I'm disappointed in my self. I should have been able to notice these kind of difference. Specially if I wanted to live in peace.

"What the fuck,there's 3 of you. I warned you to stay away from me. I didn't do anything to you.why the Heck are you keep annoying me."
I said while walking back to vega.

Then 3rd person I started to talk" well you clearly attack my brothers first ending up only them in suspension. "

" Hey, Don't blame me for being a model student for picking up trash and putting them away." I said sarcastically. Well that's when things started to get bloody.

3rd person was slightly bigger than other two. So there are differences that I can identify them uniquely. So there is
Zeke with green eyes. The bigger one has to be the oldest with blue eyes. The way other one cared about zeke made me sure that he must be older than zeke , he was the one with brown eyes. So he is the youngest.
Brown and green came and held my hands tightly. Blue eyed guy came and punched me in the stomach with his knee. It was powerful but luckily I got my armour. When I wear my armour the opponent can't feel my armour. Because its glued to my skin when i wear it. He keep punching me in the the face. Other two didn't leave my hands alone. punches made me bleed from my face . That was it, I didn't know what will happen if Alpha saw this. He would definitely kick my ass after they finished.

So I freed my hand making green one and Brown colliding each other. While they recover from the collision I handled blue eyed ass.i make sure to knock out him ,but before that he surely gave me a good fight after  awhile.
After I make sure other two won't get up punching them enough to lie down for awhile . After I finished I carried them to their vintage jeep. Im too good for them.

I started my bike and went to pick up Spencer.

Jason÷dude what happened? You looked like you got thrashed. From what I know about you ,other dude must be unconscious.

Spencer ÷dude who beat you?.

"First of all I didn't get beaten up. And 2nd of all yes they are unconscious.

Spencer ÷ They?

"Yes that triplet dudes, don't worry they are fine. At least they are alive. Well let's go I will explain everything tomorrow. "