Chapter 23 - War

Kayden's pov

They saw, they saw it clearly. Good news is that they only saw the back. I can come out... they have gone.....

Good thing fenir took control before I broke down.

Fenir ÷are you okay,I'm sorry I was not attentive enough

Dane÷ it's fine kayden. Their are your mates. They will love you no matter what. Even their wolves are concerned about you.

'No they should not have seen me like that, they will leave after they know what happened ,they will think that I'm a weakling. "

Fenir÷ if they did ,I will find you some better mates than them. Don't worry if they even think about you like that,I will show them who you really are..

Dane÷ shut up fenir. Didn't you hear they were concerned about him. And you scared them off.

"Oh no, they will be scared of me..."

Dane÷ Don't worry, they are not ,now be ready for what's coming our way.

After I calmed down I went to the pack hall. Everyone was waiting for me. I should not let them disrespect me at any cost. I am an Alpha I will not bow down for anyone.

"Let the meeting begin.
As you know there  have been increased savage attacks recently during past 4 years this must not be a coincidence. Any thoughts?"

Mr.Rodriguez ÷ yes ,as kayden have said not only we have that problem but also other packs also have been experiencing these attacks. According to the information I gathered they are searching .....

Adam's father ÷ searching for what exactly?

Mr. Rodriguez ÷well it is actually, searching for who...

Elder of Crescent moon pack ÷ are they searching for the The Great Alpha?

Mr. Rodriguez÷ unfortunately yes.

Elder of bloodrose pack÷ well , isn't he appear only for once a thousand years as per moongoddes's wish?

Elder of Dawn pack÷ yes, and he only appeared to battle against the moongoddess's enemies. She send her greatest warrior to battle against who harms her children.

Elder of Crescent moon pack ÷ his last battle was with the "pandorum"

" wasn't that a banned society with supernaturals. ?" My question seems to turned a lot of heads up.

Elder of blood rose pack÷yes,they are still live among us. In the last battle they drew blood from the last great alpha sirius before he defeated them. His blood makes them immortal until next reincarnation appear on earth. The moment he was born they will be mortal again. There  are 5 heads for the pandorum like in a pentagon.

Elder of Crescent moon pack ÷ the one in charge of sorcerery Methon, and his wife Megalan . King of savages kane.
Rogue vampire Damien and a siren called Raden.

Elder of Dawn pack÷ Methon is the Head of them all. He's the one with the all cards.

Everyone started to whispers and that whispers turned into much louder noises.

The moment they said about blood drawing I knew they were already  a step in front of us.

Jason÷ be quite people,  we have to find this Alpha before they got to him, and if they got to him, we have to attack before they do,we have to protect our people.