Chapter 4 - Boarding school life

Kayden's pov÷

The ST.SAMAEL L boarding school was literally situated in nowhere. My driver drove half a day to that school and dropped me of at the gate. He then wished me good luck and went on his way back.

I had to drag the suitcases to the office for a half a mile. After I came to the office the lady was in charge did my  registration gave me my identity card,school text books and took me to my room. It was a very decent school. Very fancy. My room was not like the one I had before. It had a nice bed ,a wardrobe, a sturdy sturdy table. Even a computer. Also with an attached bathroom. She called miss franchesca to help me settle down.

After miss franchesca came she treated how Mrs Hudson treated me.with kindness. She told everything that need to be known.
" listen dear, this is a school for those who are gifted and have potential for greater good .school administry recruit only through invitation after an investigation of the candidate. Your father submitted your educational abilities and you are now chosen for this great opportunity. There are several Alpha heirs here. Don't worry whatever your position you are taken care equally "
Turns out Alpha wanted me gone badly. He even checked out my results.

I heard one night when he was talking to luna that he found a boarding school that would like to take me . It was few weeks before kaleb 's first shift. I was getting ready for my training. He said that it was a crappy boarding school, way worse than the school we have been going to. Also that it is where troubled children are accepted. One way or another I ended up here.

I was the only one at school because it was the summer break. Next week was when my classes start. I had dinner in the dining room with miss franchesca. She walked me to my room after we had dessert and that's when I saw a picture of ivon when he was a teenager, he was only changed by hair colour and skin condition. That's all. His picture was hung above the quote " warrior of werewolve clan"
Miss franchesca said" he was the best of the best,he was supposed to be the master of training here in this academy, but he was defeated by master damian. Speaking of master Damien, he said your training starts tomorrow at 6am. Whole day until 6pm every day until your classes start. So have a good night sleep. Goodnight " I smiled and went back to my room. What a coincidence.

Dane was restless ,he wanted to explore the place. We only shifted once a month if needed, it's bad when you need to shift couple of times a week,but Dane understood me.
"C'mon kayden,let's explore no one will mind ,at least let's shift .I ll only stay inside the room.i promise ".
I agreed. I let him explore the room and after a while I shifted and put my alarm at 5.40am .I went to sleep

Next day

I was at the field before him at time .turns out he was watching me.i was in my training suit.
He came and introduced himself
"I am master Damien, I am in charge of training you. Your master ivon gave me all the details I need to know about you. These sessions will be harder than you used to and this will be between only us.
Understood?" "YES SIR"

Then the hell broke loose.
He even trained Dane to improve his agility .He was mesmerised by the size of my wolf but didn't show any signs of it. One thing that is special about me is that I can read anyone even though no one can read me. How much they tried to hide it I am able to uncover it.

I was okay with the training. I felt more relaxed here than before. Although it should be opposite. But in my case this was better. I am very quick with the adjustments.

After classes start I met other kids. All kinds of supernaturals were here. And they were all came from best or major family lines. They were literally from high society.
I was mostly with we werewolves. Birds from the same flock sticked together right???

We were group of 11 . Other 10 were all heirs for the alpha positions of major werewolves packs. There are 12 major werewolves packs. One clan declined the invitation, turns out it was our neighbour werewolf pack.

These guys treated me as their own ,each and every one. Even though I am not an Alpha.  I was friends with the supernaturals also. They all liked me instantly. I helped them with their studies and I was finally happy.

A whole semester passe very quickly. And school board was very with my results and wanted.me to take extra classes. They gave me a paper to get my parents signs. This was the only holiday  school is closed for. Christmas.
A car came to pick me up with same driver who dropped me,I said my goodbyes and got inside the car.we came to our house after a half a day. Driver dropped my luggage at my room  and escorted me to alpha's office
As soon as he saw me he I saw his facial expression changed into a disgusting look.

"Is it Christmas holidays?,"
I nod.
"Why didn't they let you stay there?"
I said" on Christmas no one is allowed to stay."
I showed the paper from the academy and he signed without even being concerned about it.
He ordered me to go to my room,I did as he said, on My way I saw my mother was holding her stomach, I think she was pregnant. She was with kaleb. She said" we thought about having a sibling for you, so you won't be alone and when you went to school I have some to have company. "
Kaleb then asked the million dollar question " what about kayden?"
This question was raising my mind forever. WHAT ABOUT ME?????
Then she said" what about him?, you don't have to worry about him. You should worry about yourself, you are going to have responsibilities as a alpha. Be ready for that!"

At that moment I realised that I was literally nothing to them,just a free loader. I went into my room. It was 12am. I got ready and visited Ivon.
He welcomed me with a warm hug.

I told him everything about school, he told me stories about when he was in that school. He was chosen for that school instead of Alpha. I thanked moongoddes for that. I don't know why though. I never held a grudge towards them. Any of them, Alpha and luna or kaleb.
Ivon gave me a day off and a new charm.
It was already time for my old one.
I started sparring with him the next day. We trained as usual 12am to 4am and rest of they in my room
It was my routine for the holidays.
I went back to school and repeat the whole routine. Year after year. Until my 13th birthday.