Chapter 15 - When truth came out

2022.07.27

I was being ready to go to school. I was wearing a white hoodie and jeans with boots.This morning omega brought me my breakfast very diligently. He knock and gave me my breakfast into my hands and greeted me which he never does. I was skeptical. Usually they gave me breakfast after Alpha finished his breakfast with the rest. Then I heard Alpha call out my name.

"Kayden come down stairs, there is an important matter to discuss." He was different. He called me firmly, like he did for kaleb and cassidy.

I went down stairs and everybody was waiting for me. This atmosphere makes me choke.i was used to being invisible. Kaleb and Spencer was making out vigorously in the sofa under the staircase. I almost jumped out of my skin witnessing that "Jesus,get a room, there are children here" . Spencer quickly moved away from kaleb.
"Spencer you don't have to like that, like you are guilty. I'm sure it's because that mating process thingy which I really Don't know anything about just do not do anything in common area." I told him  looking at him while heading to the fridge behind the kitchen counter.

Spencer ÷c'mon kayden, you happen to know something about it.you are a werewolf after all.

I nod in opposition for what he just said.
Spencer ÷you Don't know anything?
I avoided what he said because I was in shame,how can I not know, well things happen and you need to survive first.
I open the defreezer to find my ice cream I hid. I was scavenging through meet but I couldn't find anything.
Then cassidy tapped on my back."if you are looking for the ice creams you brought I already ate it, are you mad with me?" Said in a sweetest voice.
"Ofcourse not why would I be mad,if I knew you liked it I would have brought more." I assured her.
She then gave me an ice chock to eat. I thanked her and turned around to see that Alpha was standing behind me.

I then noticed he had guests in the living room. Turns out they all have been listening to what I was saying since I came down. Everything and everyone. Even about 'mating process thingy '. I was so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Alpha, I didn't knew you had guests. I'll leave now."

Alpha ÷ son, this meeting is very important. And it's about you.

I was speechless. Did he just called me son? I just brushed it off in disgust. No one have ever called me that. Now that I heard it,it gave me goosebumps.

"What do you need Alpha?"
Alpha ÷come sit with us.

Alpha then went to the living room and I followed him.when we arrived that's when I really jumped of my skin.

"What the hell are you 3 doing here?"

Mr.Rodriguez ÷hello kayden,nice to meet you.we heard great things about you.im so happy to meet you.
He then shook my hand and seated with his wife.
ALPHA ÷have a seat son , and your ice cream is melting.
" I'm good Alpha I will stand here"
I then turned around and gulped the whole thing at once.
Im now staring at the three Thriplet hunks who are  wearing formal cloths with matching shirts with their eye colour open up first 2 bottons  like they are from mafia smiling ear to ear.

Alpha then said some words I never wished to here.
Alpha ÷son these are the Alphas of silver Knight pack. And we are thinking about merging our packs since THEY ARE YOUR MATES.

I laughed historically, so did Spencer. Kaleb covered Spencer's mouth from his hand. Everyone was looking at us.

"I'm sorry,this must be a mistake. I Don't smell anything from them. I may not know about these mating situations. But shouldn't they be attracted to me by my scent. Turns out its not happening either way. So I'm very sorry to bother you and I may  now take my leave. "
I turned around checked if my charms are with me.