Chapter 5 - Survival

Warning! below content contained abuse actions. If you  are sensitive to the contained please skip the chapter.

There may have errors with spelling and grammar please don't mind them and enjoy the story.

Comment on what you think about the story if you like!!

(2018) Kayden is 13 years old.

Kayden's pov ÷

As soon as I came back from the holiday master damian started to trained me in private. Even though it was supposed to be a secret ivon and my gang knows about it. Even miss franchesca.  We all called her 'Ma' she treated us like her own children.

My gang is the werewolf clan in the academy. Conner,Adam,Seth,Collins, Jason,Elija,Ryanair, Cade,Finn,Jacob and me. We are from major packs.

Adam,Jason,Elija and Jacob are neighbour packs. Maybe that's why we stick to together more.

This year was special. In January there was 2 full moons. 1 full blue moon and a blood red moon.
It felt weird senses from the start of the year.
1 secret no one knows is that my left eye is red colour. Ivon gave me contacts 
He had to cover it up the first day we met. He gave new sets every time I came . Master damian didn't even know.

Only in my wolf form,my eyes are blue thanks to Dane.
My friends were quite surprised with size of my wolf but never asked questions. They saw it when we trained to together. Seems like I was training way too hard.
My life was perfect , I had good grades, school suggested that I take Ap classes. Turns out I was a genius. And most of all I had friends and people who genuinely cared about me.

I had a new born sister called cassidy. My parents didn't even show me to her or her to me. When I sneak out at night I glance at her through the door. She had brown eyes and was beautiful like an angel,  I knew at that point I will love her no matter what.
Kaleb randomly pop by my room to say few words and leave. At least it was something. But it was enough for me.

Until we are 11.

2 YEARS AGO ÷

When I came for holidays, 2 days before Christmas kaleb was playing with cassidy in the backyard. I was looking down fro the attic. I noticed that kaleb left cassidy all alone on top of the table.she was just a toddler. The picnic table was edge of our backyard. There was a creek after that. I ran towards the picnic table to catch my sister  but iwas too late , she fell from the table and rolling down ti the creek,  I managed to catch her before she fell into the water. That's when I noticed kaleb was watching in deranged.
I shouted at him" kaleb come here she needs help" she was bleeding from arms and legs. I don't know if she hit head or not.she was crying.

Kaleb ran away and came back with our parents. Alpha was so furious,  luna came and took cassidy from my arms then Alpha pushed me to the ground, I hit my forehead on a sharp rock that made me bled instantly.
Turns out kaleb told them that cassidy is injured and I was with her. That's all,they just assumed I hurted her. Alpha grabbed me by neck and shoved me to my room. Luna and alpha then went to the hospital with kaleb, turns out she was fine. Just a couple of bruises. This all happened very quickly. They came home at 7pm. Then the show began.

Turns out kaleb told them that I pulled cassidy from the ground that's all. He didn't even mention the full story.
Alpha came to my room and locked the door. He then came at me swinging punches and kicks saying" why did you do something like that,she was just a baby,we have done nothing to you, why are you such a burden?".At the end of that session I ended up with 2 broken ribs and a busted lip and I was limping and coughing blood. I made sure not to drop even 1 tear drop.
When he finished and open the door I saw keleb standing there listening to all the things and doing nothing like a coward. Alpha left and I stood up came to the door , he was trying to say "kayden I was afraid, I didn't know what to say,I am.."
I shut the door in his face ."kayden please let me in"
I locked the door and went to clean myself. He left after a while.

He knew everything what was happening to me,how they treated me. He still chose to be selfish. I got ready for the training. At midnight I left for the cabin.
Ivon was furious at me because I didn't use my voice. I told him that" does it matter. They won't even gave me a chance to speak or breath. Hell, they didn't even introduce me to my sister.
I bet pack won't even know I exist. "
Ivon then said" then that bet you loose.what about Spencer, laahi and... me. Some of the elders know about you that you left for the boarding school. Don't worry they didn't know the whole story. "
He treated my injuries and I insisted on training.
He ended it early because I was weak.

After the holidays I went back to the academy. After that I never spoke to kaleb nor did he, he didn't even look at me.

Back to 2018

Today is the day where we can see the full blue moon. Every one was at the field celebrating, my friends shifted and playing with each other.
I was at my room because I didn't feel any good, when the moon came to its full peak my body started to get week and started to sweat like a waterfall. I shifted to Dane and he was thrilled. We  went to the hill nearby because I wanted to be alone. We howled like there was no Tomorrow. I ran to the waterfall in the forest to drink some water. That's when I saw my reflection. My blue eyes were sparkling like neon lights. It was same as the moon. The reflection of the moon was identical to my eyes.
That's was the first I questioned myself. Am I really gifted or special or just going to be a savage.

I left before anyone noticed that I am gone. I kept that moment a secret

After a few weeks the blood moon appeared. This time I went to the Field with my friends. We ran to forest to play hide and seek. That's when it all went down. When I was hiding behind a tree I felt something hit my head, I blacked out. When I open my eyes I was in a cage all alone. Chained by neck to the wall and I was only wearing a short. It was freezing to death but I endured it. My whole body was aching and filled with whip marks. The skin around My Crescent moon mark was scratched,but it remained perfect at least.

Then they came opening the cell door, they all came in and one of them asked in a deep voice " so you are the decendent?!!!"