Chapter 3 - The Beginning

Kayden's pov÷

As soon as I reached my room without anyone noticing I had a shower to cover my scent,or else some one might caught on to it. I lit some candles to hide the rest of my scent the house.
Party was still going on. Its now 10pm.
Everyone was dancing and enjoying the time .I had my dinner in a plate. omega threw it at my door and ran to the party.

After I finished my dinner and washed the plate and place it in the kitchen. I brushed my teeth and when to my bed to have the company of the moon. Then I suddenly remembered what a dumb deal I agreed to. I don't know that Ivon person. He was living off the pack. Why would I agreed to meet a total stranger after midnight and to do what?. What was done is done. I am not going to be a person to go back on my word.
I have to figure out leaving the house without anyone noticing. And reached the cabin without been bothered by patrol troops.

Finally when sleep reached me there was a knock on my door. It was alpha. He announced himself and came inside carrying my brother on his shoulder.
I stood up and Stand straight and stared at him showing that I didn't care about what he was trying to show,That his love for kaleb was not going to be mine ever. He said then " wake up early tomorrow. You are going to school. Mrs Hudson going to take you." Then left.
I was happy. At least I will have company. From 8am-2pm I won't be alone. At night I will be with ivon. This might be some good news.

Next morning I woke up and got ready and weared some decent clothes. Alpha called out my name and I hurried downstairs. He gave me a run down bag and some art supplies my brother used. Then hand me over to Mrs Hudson. She took me and Spencer to school. She was a good person. She treated me like her own son. Her son Spencer was my only best friend. He was more of a brother to me than kaleb. But I still love him.when I reached the school I saw my brother pulled up to school in a range rover with alpha and luna. They gave him hugs and kisses and took pictures. Luna even cried. They did not see that I saw them. Then Mrs Hudson said " okay it's picture Time .come here and say cheese "
I moved away from Spencer and let her take the picture. Then She frowned and said" c'mon kayden we are gonna be late. Put yourhand over Spencer, you are taller than him." I was happy. She treated me like a actual human being.
We took the pictures on a Polaroid camera.she gave one for me ,one for Spencer and kept 1 for herself.
We went inside and I seated with Spencer. My brother was with some other alpha kids. He waved at me from where he was and continued to be with his friends.

After school was over Mrs Hudson picked us up and talked about school and gave us a snack while Kaleb was picked up by alpha and luna. Then she dropped me at my house. I did some homework and had dinner by 9pm.
Alpha, luna and the rest went to sleep by 11.15pm. Till then I had enough sleep and was ready to head at 12am. I was in my sweats . It was comfortable enough for anything. Right on clock I went outside the house without making anyone waking up. It took me exactly 9 minutes to reach the cabin. Dane troubled me to shift but I needed energy for what ever was going to happen. So I ignored him and waited.

After I reached I noticed that he was waiting for me. I head to his direct and he signaled me to follow him to his backyard. Then I was in awe. That place was filled with training equipment. I thought these are not for me, I am a 6 year old. And 6 year old needed sleep.

Ivon's pov ÷

The kid was stuck for a moment. He then was waiting for me to explain what was needed to be done.
" okay kid,listen.i need you to trust me and trained with me. Its for your own good. Don't worry I am not going to push your limits since you are still a kid. And you have school in a few hours.you will trained with me for 4 hours straight and after we finished you will be allowed to leave. This schedule will continue till I say so. Understood?"