Ch 1

It was a cool morning,The sun was peaking,the birds were singing, but even though the day could uplift even the saddest of moods, Danielle wasn't still happy.Danielle was the youngest out of 5 children and the 3rd daughter and was an accidental pregnancy,having been younger than her immediate brother by 12years,her parents didn't expect to conceive again after the birth of their 2nd son and initially wanted to abort Danielle but because of her grandmother who forbade abortion, Danielle was kept.But her parents didn't make it easy for her as they hated caring for a child at an age where they were supposed to be grandparents,but they had no other choice than to keep her.Fastforward 15yrs later, Danielle was 15 and preparing for her first day at a new school after being heavily bullied by her previous school for being awkward, or so they said.it took a long time before her parents finally pulled her out of the school, but Danielle was scared because she didn't want to be bullied in her new school like she was in her former school and that school was an all girls school, and the new school that she was going to was a mixed school which terrified Danielle for some reason, but still she had no choice than to obey her parents and attend the new school.her father gave her a ride that morning and as she was about exiting the car her father warned her not to embarrass him as they won't pull her out of the school no matter how bad things get for her,she nodded and walked towards the direction of the school, nervous and anxious for what's to come.