chapter 46

Irene POV

It's our third day here in LA, but still my effort on getting that bear didn't work. I once invited her to have dinner with me but she refused and said she had another meeting.The audacity, Me? Irene fucking Bae she rejected.

Its already night time but the girls and I decided to have a walk around in the night life in LA.

"Any progress with your plans getting your girls back?" Jennie ask out of blue.

"That Tzuyu don't know how to appreciate my effort in every outfit I wear just to empress her. She would just going to stare at me blankly Everytime I ask her. I'm so close on giving her glasses again." Sana said with her irritating voice.

"Cubby would just talk to me about business  but if it's not about business then she will ignore my existence. So I don't have a choice but to ask her everything about business and maybe she will be annoyed then she would talk to me but that never happened. She had a lot of patience in her small body." Mina said and scoffed.

"I tried to seduce-

"Seduce!?!" We shouted cutting Rosé off. Oh god our church girl will do everything for love.

"I'm not finished. I seduce her with chicken, you know she really obsessed with chicken. So I tried my luck and buy 2 buckets of fried chicken and sit Infront of her while she discuss something on the engineers. She refused to look at me or either on the chicken, I bite harshly on the chicken and moan on delight on how delicious that fried chicken. I will surely-" we cleared our throat cutting her off because we know where this conversation is going. She will going to talk about the food and forgetting about the main topic.

"Oh as I was saying I close my eyes and moan delight when I tasted the fried chicken when I open my eyes I caught her looking at me or the chicken,  I don't know and gulp really hard. Then she quickly look back at the engineers who's talking to her but because of that delicious fried chicken I completely forget her and focus on my food." Rosé said And shrugged her shoulder.

"Well that Jeongyeon fucking womanizer is getting on my nerves. She always have ugly bitches clinging to her and flirted with. When I tried to talk to her she will going to reason out and walk away. Then minutes later I would see her with another woman flirting. Ahh I wanna cut her dick for being an asshole." Nayeon said throwing her hands in the air out of frustration.

"Suelgi also avoiding me saying she had another meeting or errands to do. They surely hate us now huh. Maybe they don't have feelings with us anymore and we are just assuming things." I said sadly remembering how the Suelgi I fall in love before is far from Suelgi now.

"Girls don't lose hope, we can get our girls back. Just a little bit of patience and let's understand them. We deserve this anyway we hurt them first." Jennie said and smile sadly.

I look past at Jennie and saw seulgi with her friends just come out from the bar looking so worried.

"Is that Suelgi and her friends?" I ask pointing behind Jennie that made the girls look where I'm pointing at.

Suelgi fetch out her phone and dial someone then put it in her ears. She brush her hair with her hands out of frustration then look around. When her eyes landed on us, she shove her phone back to her pocket and jog toward us, her friends follow her.

"Hey girls, did you see Lisa?" She ask worriedly while catching her breath.

"Why? What happened?" Jennie ask immediately.

"We can't find her. We've been calling her the whole day but we can't reach her. I think she turn off her phone." Jisoo answered.

"What day is today?" Jennie ask us.