chapter 14

Jennie pov

"Ahm hi?" I said to them their just staring at us the the Korean girl elbow the blond girl whose looking at me intently.

She stood up straight and look up to us and raise her right hand and wave at us then say.

"Hey?" Her friends look at her ludicrously and she give them the what look cause us to giggle at them. They look at us again when we heard us giggle.

"You guys are funny." Rosé said and smile at the. The Korean girl stare at her without blinking, the blond girl pinch her side to get back her from reality. She then glare at the blond girl and raised her hand but she signal her that we are here. She then turn to the us and rub her nape smile shyly.

"Oh that's our nature you know, funny." She said and her friends nodded their heads.

"By the way congratulations you did a great performance there." Mina said to them then she turn to the small girl and said.

" You look cute on your suit." The small girl look stunned when mina said that. She look at her blushing and smile shyly then they bow to us.

"T-thank you fo-for your comp-plement" she stutter. Mina just smile at them.

"Omg guys you don't have to be shy to us." Nayeon said showing her gummy smile too. The other friend of blond was stunned when she see her smile.

"You have a beautiful smile." She said absentmindedly her friends look at her surprise then cover her mouth after.

"I said it out loud didn't I." She whisper to her friends and they nodded their heads.

"Oh that's fine she get that complement Everytime." Sana said and turn to tallest girl and said.

"Your very tall." She added and smile. The girl smile shyly and look down.

"Girls you all didn't even introduce yourselves to them. I'm Irene, this is Jennie, Rosé, Mina, Sana, and Nayeon." She said pointed the us.

"Oh ahm I'm Suelgi, this is Lisa, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon." The bear like girl introduce them and rub her nape. So that's their name.

"You guys did great up there." Irene said and give them thumbs up. They bowed at her saying their thank you.

"May we know who choreograph your dance?" I ask then Lisa friends point on her.

"She's the mind of our choreographed" Jisoo said to them. Lisa then nudge her.

"Oh really that's amazing" i said and show my gummy smile.

"Thank you" Lisa said and smile shyly.

"Btw where are you guys going?" Irene ask us.

"We're heading out to eat now and prepare for our last battle later." Jisoo answered.

"Do you guys want to ahm auh jo-join us?" Lisa ask and her friends nodded their head with hoping eyes.

"Yes sur-" Mina didn't finish what she about to say when Kai and his friends arrive.

"Hey girls we've been looking for you. So let's go?" Kai ask at us not minding the other people here.

"Ohh shot" i heard Mina said.

"Ahm Lisa I'm sorry we would love to join you guys but we have already agree to them." I said and smile tightly.

"Oh ahm it's ok you can go now." She said and smile a little.

"So let's go girls?" Kai ask still not minding Lisa and her friends. We nodded and walk away.