chapter 39

Jennie POV

I lean my back at my swivel chair and close my eyes then massage my head. I'm having a headache because our sales are getting low and the money that's been missing. Add to that my father wanted to expand our business in different countries.

I never dream of this job, I wanted to be a famous lawyer or traveling around the world and have a beautiful family with the person I love. That's what I dream since I was a kid not this but since I'm the only child I need to follow my parents path and manage our company.

I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said and raised my eyebrows when jihyo pop her head on the door not fully entering.

"Mr. Kim is outside Ms. Kim." She said that made me groan in Annoyance.

Kai has been bugging me since last week when we leave them at Jeju and come back here in Seoul. I've been ignoring his annoying ass because I don't have time for him and surely we will going to argue.

"Tell him I'm not here and fuck off." I said irritatedly and close my eyes.

"What I mean is your father is outside Ms. Kim." She corrected that cause me to groan loudly.

And that's the another annoying person my dad. He going to lecture and push his wants of expansion to another country and leave me with all the works. If he wants expansion why don't he do the works. I said at the back of my head.

"Let him in." I said and straighten my posture  putting my cold face. My door then open widely showing my great father.

"About time. You keep me waiting outside you know and your little secretary is loyal to you that she won't let me in even she know that I'm your father." My dad said and take a sit Infront of me.

"What are you doing here dada?" I ask and busy myself with document on my table.

"I'm just here to tell you that I had already set you an appointment to a possible big investor for our company expansion." He said that cause me to sign and put down the documents and look at him.

"Dad you know that we can't, not until we increase our sale and find the money that was Missing." I said that made him furrowed his eyebrows.

"Until now you don't know who's the pest in this company. What kind of a CEO are you huh. You need to fix this Jennie before the appointment and close the deal or else I will disown you." He said standing up from his sit and walk toward the door.

"And talk to your boyfriend." He added before he finally leave my office.

I close my eyes and bit my lower lips to stop myself from tearing up. No Jennie don't cry, you don't cry because of that. Your strong Jennie. I said to myself.

I open my eyes and blink multiple times to get rid of the tears that threatening to fall. I look at the document on my table and busy myself again with it.

Dad become so obsessed with his company since I was in college. His dream of becoming one of the richest CEOs that push him to become like that. He stop treating me as his daughter, he only saw me as his puppet that would follow his orders.

His being controlling starts when I was entering in college, he push me to take the business course instead on my dream of being a lawyer. Then going back to Seoul and the worst is making me as a sign of agreement to kai's family.

_____________________________

Flashback

(Two weeks before the top confess their feelings.)