chapter 55

Mina POV

I take a last look at myself and smile confidently. Son Chaeyoung it would be your lose if you wont love me back. I said internally then grab my purse and head downstairs where my parents were waiting for me.

We're going to Jennie's parents organized party without me knowing what's it all about, I just know it's about the new company in LA the girls and I handled.

But just thinking about it, is it would be exaggerate to invite all the will known CEO's and business tycoon for this kind of event. There's should be something about this.

As I descending from the stairs, I saw my parents back facing me and seems too caught up with their conversation. I look at my mom who looks giddily and made me wonder, so I take a slow step and listen to their talk.

"I can't believe this, time surely fly so fast. I can't believe we would be witnessing one of the child that grow up in our watch." Mom said and had a teary eyes. Who are they talking about?

"I know right. The two of them are like match made by heaven, they would surely bring a beautiful descendants too." Dad said while comforting my mom.

"The Kim's was very lucky to have a person that can look after their daughter and add to that they would widening their connection with the help of Jongin Kim's family." Dad added.

That made me almost fainted at the mention of the name's. I walk faster and stood in front of my parents.

"What the meaning of what I just heard? Who's going to marry Kai?" I ask anxiously.

"Jongin Kim will propose to Jennie tonight." Mom said.

"What!?! Why didn't you tell me? Did Jennie know about this?" I said and quickly fetch out my phone from my purse and was about to call Jennie but a hand snatch my phone from me.

"You don't have to. Are you even thinking? This was supposed to be a surprise. So what would be the surprised if you will tell it to her then. Let's go." My dad said and walk out with my mom.

I look at my parents back and scoffed. Fools. I then get my car key and drove faster to the venue. I won't let this happen, Jennie need to know this.

As I arrive at the venue i didn't bother to park my car and dash out. I walk hastily going in and saw my friends but without Jennie.

"Where's Jennie? Where is she?" I ask right away.

"Hey mina, what's with rush? You look like you have run miles away." Sana said smiling with the girls. But I ignore it.

"I said where is she? I need to tell her something." I said and was about walk past them but they hold me in place.

"Wait calm down, we haven't see Jennie yet, what happened? Why are you like this? You need to tell us too, if it's important." Irene said calmly that made me take a breath and look at them.

"Do you girls know what's the event of this party? You guys don't feel something fishy?" I ask, earning a weird look from my friends.

"It's because of the new company in LA, right?" Nayeon said hesitantly.

"That's what we all know. But do you girls know that this is Jennie engagement party too?" I said that made them shocked.

"What!?!"

____________________________

Author POV

As Lisa and her friends landed in Incheon airport. Lisa fetch out her phone and call someone. It's rings and someone pick it up.