chapter 6

Lisa pov

A weeks had pass but we never gotta a chance to be notice by our crush. We are all devastated, we've been doing what we saw in the internet how to attract our crush but it didn't work.

We've been secretly sending flowers, letters, poems, and foods to them but I think they didn't acknowledge that because this past few weeks they've been hanging out with the jocks.

They always together every lunch time and the jocks would walk them to parking lot when it's time to go home.

The girls also move to the big house but we can't see them. Every morning all of us would hangout and take our breakfast outside just like picnic hoping to get our opportunity to get close to them but no valid.

Every weekend they're not in the house I think they go home to their parent or having dates with the jocks. That is why we're walking in hallways absentmindedly not minding who our bumping into.

" Hey watch out weird nerds" someone shout but we didn't care at all were all heart broken. Then this someone grab me by my collar and fisted it I look up only to see Kai with his friend surrounding us. I didn't know that it was Kai who I bump.

"What are you looking at huh stupid nerd? Did you know that you made me stumble there huh!!??" Kai shouted to my face. Fuck shit his breath stink yuck 🤢.

"The fuck Kai your breath stink it's smell like shit. Do you use tooth brush and tooth paste man. And fucking hell your saliva are all over my face shit." I said and push him and get my towel and wipe his saliva. I then look at him and said.

"What are you looking at huh. You don't know what is the tooth brush and tooth paste? No wonder my your mouth smell like shit. And what did you said you stumble just because I bump you. Are you that wimp that can't handle a simple bump." I absentmindedly added because I'm pissed and broken.

I heard my friend snickered when I look at them they were looking down biting their lower lips to stop the urge of their laughter.

How do I know? Their shoulder were shaking. I then get back to my sense and my eyes widen upon realizing what I just said.

I slowly look back at Kai who is turning read for being angry or embarrassed, his fist are turning to white ready to punch me but before he could punch me I scrambled and pull my friends and run through the hallway. My friends were laughing their asses of and push each other while running.

"Auh shit run faster dump shits their coming" we heard Jisoo said and look back we saw Kai and his friend chasing us.

We use our remaining strength and sprinted to the hallway to get away from the jocks. While running I look back at Kai to see that their far from us.

"LISA!?!!" my friend shouted but it's too late I didn't see what's on my way I bump into someone.

I grab the back of the head of the person I bump and pull it's body to me I let my self get the impact of the floor. I groan and wince in pain when we landed on the floor.

When I open my eyes I saw my friends looking at me eyes widen and mouth ajar. I then look the people only to see that they are with their crushes looking at us worries in their faces.

"Jennie omg?! Are you alright?" Nayeon ask. That's when I realize that the person on top of me is no other than JENNIE RUBY JANE FUCKING KIM YOU'LL?!!?

I then look at her to see that she's looking at me also I was mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't know how long we've been their. My heart skip a beat feeling her this close to me.

As I was about to ask and check on her someone pull her to stand up and sit on top of me giving me no time to cover my beautiful- handsome face when a punch landed on my face.

"You fucking bitch?!!" Kai yell at me.

I wince in pain but before he can landed another punch to me he was push to the side and pin him. My friends help me to stood up and check my body.

"Lisa are you alright mate?"Suelgi ask me and held me up.

"Do you want to go to clinic lis?" Tzuyu added and put my arm around her shoulder. I just shake my head at them.

I look up to check on Jennie only to see that she's assessing Kai to stand up. I look away because I can't look at them it break my heart.

Kai look at me and smirk he wrap his arms around Jennie pull her closer to him. I look at my friends and they give me a sympathy smile.

"What is this commotion?" Mr. Jiyong ask with Ms. Park in his side. No one answer him

" Who started this?" He added.

"It's Kai Mr. Jiyong" one of the student said to him and he nodded looking back at us.

"Ok all students that involved in the commotion please follow me." Mr. Jiyong said and walk to principal office.

We let the girls and jocks walk first before we follow them.

" I can't believe you got the chance to be that close to your Jennie lis." Jisoo whine to us and my friend laugh at it. I know they did it to lighten up my mood. I blush when I remember our situation earlier.

"I think your gods favorite Lisa." Cubby added

"Yeah imagine having that opportunity with your crush." Jeongyeon said. We halted our step and enter the room

So anyone who want to tell the story to me? Mr. Jiyong ask.

"Sir me sir" we heard Jisoo said while raising her hands in the air. We look at her ludicrously and glare at her she just stuck out her tough and sit Infront of the principal.

She started to tell the story to the principal and when I say whole story I mean from the first time she open her eyes this morning. We shake our heads at her and look down.

"And so we are all here." She finish her story and get back to her place beside me with a proud smile in her face while we look at here ludicrously.

"Thank you very much to the story Ms. Kim. So I have this perfect punishment for all you." Mr. Jiyong said and smile at us.