chapter 4

Jennie pov

Today I will be going to house that my friends and I brought.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my parents . Once I enter our kitchen I saw my mother preparing our breakfast I walk toward her and kiss her which startled her.

"Good morning mom" I greet her and smile widely showing my gummy smile.

"Omo you scared me dear and good morning too baby" mom greet back and kiss me in my forehead. I let go to our hug and walk to my dad.

"Good morning dad" I greet him and kiss his cheeks.

Dad put down his newspaper and glasses before turn to me and crush me with his bear hug.

"Good morning too princess" Dad greet me back and kiss my fore head.

"Sit down dear we'll take our breakfast" mom said.

My family owns a company that's leading here in Korea with the company of the richest people in the world.

"Princess I would like you to meet the son of my friend that owns a shipment company" Dad said while eating his pancake.

I rolled my eyes internally. Here we go again, you know my dad loves his company very much he had ambition to be one of the richest people in the world.

Although his a good father and a loving husband but when it comes to his company he can do every thing just for the sake of the company.

I just nodded and smile at him. My mom look at me with a sympathy smile, she know that I don't like my dad been setting me up with his friends son.

After breakfast I bid my goodbye to my parents and call our driver. I will use our black van cause I we'll be the one to fetch the asses of my friends.

I fetch first in my blondy friends Chaeyoung and Sana those girls are just neighborhood so yeah.

Once the car came to stop in front of their gate, I immediately saw the two blond talking No shouting to each other. Omg why do I have friends like this.

Anyway the driver open up the door and the two girls still bickering to each other not even knowing my presence.

"Oh come on Rosé it was just a bit. A BIT." Sana whine frustratedly raising her thumb and index finger  to show Rosé what she's implying.

Minatozaki Sana a Japanese friend of mine. Her family own a company as well. Same as my father her dad had the same ambition with my father. Of course they're friends.

"It's the same Sana you do know that I don't share my food" Rosé raised her voice slightly which surprised me and Sana.

Park Chaeyoung or Rosé our church girl that like to eat without gaining weight. She love her food more than any thing.

Her mother is like my father but worse because she push Rose in getting business even she know that Rosé want to an idol.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. Once I get their attention I look at Rosé who is looking down.

"Ok girls stop it, what happened?" I ask them.

"It's just a small problem jen" Sana said and smile tightly. I know she's guilty for pushing Rosé limit.

"Are you ok Rosé?" I ask her she look up to me and nodded. I nod my head too.

"So? What you two supposed to do?" I said.

"I'm sorry" they said to each other and hug. That makes me smile.

The van came to stop at the gate of Irene the oldest of us. We saw our other friends Mina Myoui, Irene Bae, and Nayeon I'm.

The three enter the van will laughing but it faded when then sense the tension in here.

Irene look at me and raise her eyebrows silently asking me what's wrong. I just smile and shake my head at her. She nodded and look the two and greet them.

"Hey girls what's the problem" the insensitive bunny of ours ask.

"Nothing Nayeon just a little argument" I answer and smile.she nodded and greet the others.

Once we're complete I gave the address to the driver and we off our way.

We decide to live together in one house because why not. Also our parents approve in our idea of living together but no boys in the house they said.

We're all college students anyway and it's more fun to live with your friends.

"We're here ma'am" our driver said he get out of the car and open the door for us.

"Wow Jen it's big" sana said looking at the house.

"Yeah we sure having a great time here" Nayeon said smiling widely.

"Come on girls let go inside and tour ourselves before the delivery truck arrived" Irene unnie said who cling to me and pull me with her.

"Ok imma check the rooms upstairs" mina said.

"I'm coming with you" Rosé said and cling to Mina then leave.

"We're just gonna chicken the surrounding" Nayeon said and drug Sana with her.

Me and Irene unnie cheek the first floor. Minutes later we hear running footsteps coming from the door we look at the frowning because of what we saw.

Nayeon and Sana are squeling and laughing like a bunch of bitches they are.

"What happened girls?" Irene unnie ask.