chapter 41

Jennie POV

It's Monday and I'm already so tired of this document I've been signing since forever.
I sign and took out my phone and scroll to my photos to relax myself. I smile when I saw a photo of Ella I've stolen when we're eating at restau in Jeju.

I miss that kid specially her dada just kidding. I really miss Ella we don't communication cause I forgot to leave my phone number to Lisa. I have Lisa's calling card but I'm to shy to call her.

What if she's busy, what if she don't want to talk to me, what if she will get mad. Argghh so many what if. I was cut off my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said and didn't bother to fix myself cause I know it's just jihyo. Jihyo is used to see me like this.

She came in with a cup of coffee in her hand. Ahh just right time for my coffee. She put it in my table and I immediately get it and sip. I moan at the relaxing aroma and feeling.

"Ms. Kim a lady and a little girl is looking for you." Jihyo said with hesitation in her voice. I raise my eyebrows at her because I don't expecting someone right now.

"Who?" I said and sip on my coffee.

"The little girl said her name is Ella and the lady is Ms. Manoban." Jihyo said that cause me to get choke on my coffee. Jihyo immediately run to my back and rub her hands on my back.Once I recovered I look at jihyo again.

"Who are looking for me again?" I ask again.

"Ella and Ms. Manoban, Ms. Kim." That my cue to scrambled to my purse taking out my make up and comb. I fix myself in a Matter of minutes.

"How do I look jihyo?" I ask her who's looking at me weirdly but eventually smile at me.

"You look beautiful Ms. Kim." She said with a smile in her face.

"Let them in jihyo." I said straightening my posture and busy on the documents on my table. Act as if I didn't know they are here.

When the door creak open I saw a little head peaking on the door. I tilted my head just what she did and raised my eyebrows.

"Hi." She said and wave her little hand shyly.

"Hi." I said back and smile widely at her. That her cue to push the door open widely and dragged her dada inside who had her stoic face.

I stood up from my sit and walk toward them. I smile at Ella who are smiling widely at me too.

"Aunt Nini I miss you." Ella said pouting and spread her hands asking to be carried which I did. When she's comfortable in my arms she look at me and leave a kisses all over my face that cause me to giggle.

"I miss you too baby." I said and kiss her cheeks too. I look at Lisa and smile at her, she just nodded her head at me.

"What brings you here baby?" I said walking toward the couch and settle Ella on my lap. Lisa is silently following us.

"Oh dada want to take you on a date." Ella said and pointed at Lisa who is sitting comfortably in my couch. That cause Lisa to look at Ella eyes widen.

"What Ella mean is she want you to have lunch with us." She said and glare at Ella who stock her tongue out to her.

"Still the same." Ella said smiling and lean her head on my chest. I smile at their interaction. I look at my watch and saw that we only have an hour for lunch.

"Will I think we should get that lunch then, we only have an hour." I said and put ella on the couch and walk toward my table then get my purse.

I walk to my private room in my office and  look at the mirror I have here to have one good look on myself.