chapter 2

Lisa pov

I was awaken again from my deep slumber because of the  banging of my door And ringing alarm.

"What!?!!"I yell

"Yah Lalisa, wake up dumbass were late for school" Suelgi yell back still banging the door. I groan and get up from bed and walk toward the door to open it. Once I open the door, Suelgi's palm collide with my holy forehead I wince in pain because of the impact.

"Holy shit forehead"I heard Suelgi said follow with the running footsteps.

"Oh you better fucking hide Kang Suelgi I swear to God I will break your bone!!??!" I yell and chase her she scream and squel like a fucking bitch.

Once I catch her I headlock her and ruffle her hair.

"Yah Manoban get off me you fucking dickhead" she yell

"Dickhead huh" I said and pin her in the ground and tickles her, she laugh loudly while catching her breath.

"Yah ok ok.. Manoban I'm sorry I slap your holy forehead I'm sorry" she said pleading since I'm satisfied I released her and help her to get up.

I tap my clothes to get the dirt in my shirt when we heard a cleared of throat. We look up to see a man standing in the front door of our house with his serious face I smile awkwardly to him.

"Good morning Mr. Yang" Suelgi greet him then bow she elbowed me and held my head down to bow at him.

"Good morning Mr. Yang" I greeted too and pull Suelgi to stand straight.

Mr. Yang was my family trusted butler and our guardian his the who teach us how to defend our self that's why we respect him.

"Good morning ladies, what time is it? I assume that you all are late for school" he said, my eyes widen and run to my room to take a bath and prepare for school.

Once I'm done I went downstairs and they are all here. We all ride bus going to school because we're not allowed to bring luxury car in our university or our cover up will blow up.

We maybe the richest women's in the world but we never let our self be know by people cuz we just want to be as normal college students who are poor and just a scholars by Mr. Yang that's what they know about us.

We all are sharing the school and classes in short we never separate. Once the bus stop at the front of our university which is by the way own by me.

LM university are for the elites and genius students who given the opportunity to be a scholars of the founder of the school or shareholders of the school and that where we all belong.

Before we enter the school we all wear our thick glasses and hold our books, this is our cover up when we are all in school we are the nerds.

Student called us the Hot Nerds because why not? We maybe nerds but we also have looks and that's what trigger the boys in university so they also start picking on us or make fun/pranks on us.

We just shrugged it off and walk away we don't want to use what Mr. Yang taught us to them.

Once we enter the university all eyes were on us some were laughing at us and they giving us the disgusting face as if we have done something wrong. We just look down and continue our way.

"Ah shit why are they looking at us like that" Jeongyeon whisper yell to us.

While we're on our way to our room some group of men's stood on our way we look up to them only to see our bullies the basket ball players. They are the one who loves to bully us always.

"Move aside losers" Sehun said and bump my friends shoulder and I was push on the wall.

"Your blocking the way weird trash" Kai said after he push me. Then they left.

Kai or Kim Jongin is the bully of this university with his friends they always making fun of the scholars of the school and taking for granted there power in this school.

"Lisa are you alright?"
"Lis is something hurt"
"Can you walk"
"Do you want me to punch him?"
"Do you want to go to clinic?"
My friends ask me simultaneously I smile and give them thumbs up and fix my clothes.

"Guys I'm ok don't worry let's just go to our room"I said and tap their shoulder.

Once we enter our room we lower our head immediately take our set which is at the very back of the room. Minutes later out professor enter our room we immediately get up and bow at her.

"Good morning Ms.Park" we greet her in union and bow at her

"Good morning class please take a seat". She said. She put her glass in the bridge of her nose.

"Ok we have a new transferred students in our class, please girls come in" she said and 6 fine women enter our room and our class went silent.

And my friends left gawking and stunned on our set looking at the women in front.

They are all beautiful No Goddess of beauty but this women get my eyes drowning in her cat-like eyes and I can't look away.

Miss Park cleared her throat and said "Girls please introduce yourself"