chapter 5

Jennie pov

"Omg Jennie Irene you have to see this" Nayeon said and pull us two at the front door just in time the delivery truck arrived.

"Quick upstairs" Sana said and pull us again upstairs. We bump into rosé and mina.

"Woh girls what's with the rush" mina said stopping Sana and Nayeon from pulling us.

"Wait till you see this" Nayeon said and laugh with Sana they pulling us again in front of the window where we can see the neighborhood Infront.

We saw a simple two storey house and 5 girls Infront of their house doing God knows.

"Their fucking weird girls" Nayeon said laugh looking at the girls next door.

"Yeah who on earth would pluck the grass one by one" Mina agree. Looking at the girl sitting on the grass plucking grass taking glances at the house.

"What are they doing? Are they flexing their non existing muscles hahaha" Rosé said and laugh we join hear as we find it funny.

"Sorry not sorry to them cuz we are all are straight right girls" I ask to them. They nodded their head still looking outside.

We can't see clearly their faces because of the dirt in the window. Minutes later of observing our neighborhood a tall, slim body, and blond long hair woman wearing a casual cloths and glasses walking out from the house caught my attention.
They we're talk taking glances at our house from time to time.

"Ok girls let's go home for now, I think the delivery guys just finish their job" Mina said to us. We walk downstairs and saw that our few things are here.

" Yeah we should, we have to take a rest cuz tomorrow we'll gonna entered a new school" Rosé agreed

Oh I didn't till you that have I? My friends and I are all new her cuz we are form New Zealand.

We pay the delivery man and head off to our van. Once we're all settled down I told our driver to take us all home.

When the guard open the gate we can see the girls next door staring at the car then the three girls wave at us sending flying fucking kiss and smiling widely to us.

We can't help but to laugh at them because their bunch of weirdos.Once all my friends are already sent at their house. I told my driver to sent me home.

When I arrive at our house i didn't see my parents I assume they're still at the company. I went to my room to take a bath and take a rest cuz tomorrow we'll be entering a new school.

------------------------------------------

I saw my friends waiting me at the LM university parking lot wearing their casual clothes. I walk to them and greet them.

"Good morning girls looking so beautiful and sexy I see" i said and kiss their cheeks.

"Of course Jennifer first impression last remember" Nayeon said.

"And I heard that there's this group of boys in this school that good at dancing, singing and sport." Sana added smiling widely.

"Add to that they are all hot and handsome" Nayeon added wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ok girls stop that we better hurry up so we won't be late." Irene said and walk first we follow her while talking. While we're on our way in principal office we a commotion but we just shrugged it off and enter the principal office.

Once we get our schedule which by the way is the same schedule someone. Enter the room.

"Good morning principal jiyong" the woman said.

"Good morning too, Ms. Park this are the new student in your class. Girls Ms. Park your advicer." Mr. Jiyong said to us we immediately bow and greet her.

"Welcome to our university girls please follow me" Ms. Park said we follow to her room. She entered first to known her present by the students.

Once she said the we can enter Rosé were the first to enter and I'm the last. The look of the student that giving us and the sudden silence make us uncomfortable. Ms. Park cleared her throat and said to introduce ourselves.

When it's my turn I smile at them showing my gummy smile that every one gonna love and introduce my self. While introducing my self felt that someone is looking at me intently but I just shrugged it off and smile at them.

Ms. Park let us set at the second row at the back I can still fell the intense stares I didn't mind it and focus at the front.

When the class ended we immediately clean our things walking out of the room. Once we entered the cafeteria same in our classroom the whole cafeteria become silent and alot of whispering happened we found a table that we all can fit.

We settle our things and talk to each other not minding the stares and murmurs that is happening. I can still feel the intense stare that make my body shiver.

"Let's go girls, let's get our food I'm starving." Rosé whine and pout holding her tummy.

"Your always hungry Rosé" Mina said and stood up we follow her and get our order. While we're all in line I feel the presence in my back but I didn't look back it's just one of the student who want to order anyway.

We continue our talk about random things. When we heard a giggling and snickering that's from the back. We look back at them to only saw a bunch of weird nerd wearing thick glasses avoiding our gazes looking at anywhere but us, we raise our eyebrows and turn to our orders.

Once we get our order we walk back to our table we're having hard time holding our tray because we also brought our wallet and phones.

When some handsome mens block our way flashing their handsome smiles.

"Hi girls we just notice that you all are having a hard time their we can help you" he smile and layout his big hands.

" Oh yeah sure amm thank you" I said and tuck some strand of hair in my ears because of shyness and give him my tray his friends also did the same and they let us walk first.

We invited Kai and his friends to join us on our lunch and they agree we also known their names and hubby. They are the famous boy group that the girls were talking about.