chapter 7

Lisa pov

"What is it Mr. Jiyong?" I ask at him.

"Our university is having an intramural meets next week and I want your groups except for Ms. Jennie group to participate in three categories which is dancing, singing and basketball which I know you can do." He said.

We look at him ludicrously cuz in our entire school years here we never join any competition in school.

"That unfair to us Mr. Jiyong you know that we don't do things like that." Tzuyu protest and we nodded our head agreeing to her.

"Just admit it that you weird ass nerds are bunch of wimps." Sehun said and smirk at us. His companion laugh with him too.

" Ok but what if we bet your asses huh there must be the price right?" Suelgi ask Mr. Jiyong.

" Of course there is a price but I will announce it before the program started." Mr. Jiyong said then he turn to look at group og Jennie and said.

" You girls punishment would be the ones that facilitate the programs and monitor our players. Would that be ok with you?" Mr. Jiyong added

" Yes of course Mr. Jiyong" Mina said and her friends nodded their head.

"Ok so every thing is settled now you my go out now Mr. Kim and friends and Ms. Kim and friends." Once he said that the jocks and the girls walk out without spearing a glance at us.

We stayed their in the room and  walk toward the couch and slump our butt and sigh simultaneously. Mr. Jiyong can't help but to laugh with us.

"Omo Lisayah you really said that to him hahaha." Mr. Jiyong said and laugh my friends join him laughing at their asses off.

"You gotta see his fucking face when Lisa said that to him. His like he shit on his pant man haha" Suelgi added and laugh obnoxiously I just shake my head at them.

"Ok stop it guys I was absentmindedly  when those words came out from my mouth" I explained to them.

" It doesn't matter he deserve it anyway" Jisoo said when they stop laughing and rolled her eyes.

" But seriously Mr. Jiyong your serious about your punishment to us. you know that we don't do such thing in university right?" I ask Mr. Jiyong.

"Oh cut it out Lisayah you all can call me GD here in my office when it's just us." GD said to us.

Yeah right GD know our identity also his girlfriend because Mr. Yang is the one who introduced him to us. Mr. Yang is his uncle that's why, GD treat us like his siblings he love and care for us.

Don't get us wrong we don't use GD position in school to get away from our problem actually this is the first trouble we make.

"And yes I'm dead serious about your punishment meet. I want to see you all to dance sing and play basketball. I know you can do it guys you All been doing that in your house anyway." He said smiling widely to us.

" That's the problem we don't used to big crowds of people while performing." Cubby whine and trow her hands in the air.

" I'm just helping you guys you know? I know that you like those girls earlier right babe?" GD said and wrap his arms around Ms. Park who lean into him too. Ok I wish I could have that too.

"How do you know? Are we that obvious?" Tzuyu ask anxiously.

"Not really to the people who didn't know you guys , but to us well it obvious. You guys can't even look at them earlier just like GD when he was still my suitor." Ms. Park said and giggle to us.we just look down because of the embarrassment.

"Yah your embarrassing me babe at least I had the courage to come to you and ask you out." GD whine to Ms. Park.

" Girls this is your chance to get noticed by your crush alright. Give all you can to this and please win you will love what would be the price." Gd added and wiggling his eyebrows to us.

GD said that we should go because we have a class to attend. I think it's not lunch break yet cuz theirs no student here. We decided to head to the cafeteria and talk about our  performance  we will do.

It's not like we're not talented. It just that we had never show our talents to big crowd of people with a judging eyes. Infact we all can dance and sing we a room in the house that have music instruments and dance studio in there we get to dance and create music on our own but we don't know if it's enough for the people to see and hear. That anxiety are taking our system.

"So what should we do now?" Cubby ask to us.

"I don't know what if we just transfer university?" Jeongyeon suggest and received a smack in the head from Suelgi.

"Dumbass we will give our best to get the attention of that girls and beside I'm confident on our skills." Suelgi said and smirk. I'm not doubting her though she have the move.

"We have Lisa here who have an over flowing charm that I bet every girls would die." Jisoo said and put her arms on my shoulder.

" We also have the beauty and sexy body that every would die for, we just have to get rid of this glasses and improve our fashion." Tzuyu said to us and smile widely.

" Yeah Tzuyu is right we will make the whole university to drool to us hahaha." Suelgi said and laugh to us.

" Do you think we can win against kai's gang? Plus I think the girls would be a full support for them haysss." I said to them. They frown and sigh with me.

The atmosphere suddenly become gloom and we became died silent. This is what made the girls feel us even though they didn't know us.

The bell suddenly ring and the cafeteria become crowded again. We saw the girls walking with the jocks smiling widely and laughing to what ever the jocks said to them.

They settle in one table. Minutes later the jocks stand up and order their foods when I turn my gazes to the table of girls my breath hitch when my doe eyes meet a pairs of cat-like eyes.

My heart skip a beat and i was drown by her eyes. I know my friends are same with me cuz we're all froze on our sit not tearing our gazes to the girls.