Chapter 25 : Alienated [EP 3]

Taos
January 6, 09:58

"Sir? We have received the Rannian signal" The man said which made the doctor perk up, ue clicked a button on his table which made the zeta-tube open.

"They are arriving now" The Doctor said. I turned away from Dick to see the zeta-tube fire up.

"Recognized: Adam Strange, A-1-1. Miss Martian, 5-05. Superboy, 5-0-4. Best Boy, 5-1-9" The Computer announced as they all got beamed through. 

"Nightwing!" Beast Boy ran past M'gann and Doctor Adam Strange, bumping their arms in the process. "Check out my super-cool alien souvenir!"

God, how he reminds me of Wally.

M'gann put a hand on Beast Boy's shoulder, speaking to him telepathically. It must of been something that hurt him slightly because when he looked back his face had fallen.

"Zeta Squad, report" Dick said, his tone hard.

"Our mission to neutralize the Kroloteans' Zeta-Platforms on Rann was a success" M'gann said, her spine straight.

"I've brought back specs to create a Zeta-Sheild to prevent any more aliens from beaming to Earth from off-world" Doctor Adam Strange said looking at Green Lantern Wonderwoman, Captian Atom and then Nightwing. His eyes seem to shift over me.

"How will that affect your own Zeta capabilities?" Captain Atom asked.

"It wouldn't...right?" I looked at the
hologram he projected. "This should would have to activate above the Watchtower's orbit" I guessed.

"She's right. League Zeta-Tubes would still function normally" He said with a nod.

"Tell them about Rimbor! Tell them about the sixteen hours!" Beast Boy said anxiously. I felt Wonder Woman and Green Lantern straighten

"Archer?" M'gann looked at me with the look she had even she wanted me to open my mind. I nodded, allowing my body to relax.

"It may be easier to show you" She touched her fingers to the side of her head.

"I successfully interrogated a Krolotean general on Rann who had paid off a member of the Rannian Science Command to allow the Kroloteans to land a secret base in the Rannian jungle. Once there the Kroloteans stole Zeta-Platform technology from Adam Strange's friend, Sardath. They landed another ship in New Orleans and used the Zeta#Platforms to beam a few hundred Kroloteans to Earth. They byiot more platforms, brought in more Kroloteans and began abducting and replacing humans" M'gann sounded as she projected memories of her time of Rann into our heads. She cleared her throat before speaking, "Perhaps as a part of an invasion strategy, though that's still unclear"

"Why Earth?" Captian Atom asked.

"And what does any of this have to do with the sixteen hours?" Wonderwoman asked.

"Well, as you know five years ago, Vandal Savage placed the entire League under his control. Six leaguers: Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern and Hawkwoman went missing for a full sixteen hours. It turns our you were teleporte to a planet called Rimbor where you spent sixteen hours on a rampage attacked everyone and everything in sight and announcing in several alien languages that you were the Justice League from Earth and that the rest of the galaxy should beware"
She slowly let our minds go so our heads wouldn't spin after the new images and information.

"That would the Kroloteans came. The Legaue itself brought Earth to their attention" M'gann asked. I turned to the two Leaguers who were there, both of them with shocked looks on their faces.