Chapter 13 : Revelation (Part 1) [EP 14]

Mount Justice
October 1, 1813

I watched as Dick and Kaldur spared as I wrapped my now brusied knuckles thanks to Kaldur's overly tough skin. Captain Marvel and Zatara stood next to me, of course they where standing as I sat on the floor in my civilian clothes.

Dick and Kaldur wore their civil clothes too: Dick in his usual all black get up and Kaldur in a grey top and black pants. It was weird to see him in shoes, I thought while watching him leap back away from Dick's punch.

"A tie" Kaldur nodded as they both rose from their fighting stances and gave eachother a firm hand shake. Superboy, M'gann, and Wolf walked in.

"You know their a couple right?" Dick/Robin asked Kaldur as they both walked over to me.

"I believe I knew before they did" Aqualad replied looking down at me.
"I thought you healed faster than the average human, shouldn't those be healed by now? It's been an hour since our sparing match" He said looking down at me, I un-criss-crossed as I stood up.

"I can control when I heal and how much, healing myself takes energy I don't want to waste right now" I shrugged, they both nodded, accepting my answer "Do we tell them?" I chuckled as KF and Artemis walked into the main room next to eachother.

"It's not our place" Kaldur replied calmly.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why's he still here?" KF said looking at the magician. "And ways he eating my snacks?" He pointed at Captain Marvel.

"Recognize Batman O-2" The Computer announced as the tall man in black entered through the zenotube.

"Computer, national news" He said, on command the Computer pulled up a hologram video of Cat Grant reporting live.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve. And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League there seems to be no end in sight" She voiced over as the hologram showed video of Hawkgirl, Superman and other Leaguers fighting a giant ever moving green plant.

I looked around, us as the team seemed to come together in one large group as we watched.

"Should we get out there?" Robin asked his mentor eagerly, which made him turn around.

"No. The League will soon have the situation under control, that's not why I'm here. According to your Intel, Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' blockbuster formula to Kobra" He replied.

"Who combined it with Bane's venom to create Kobra venom" Kid Flash said.

"Which The Brain used to create his animal army" I crossed my arms. Where was he going with this?

"And upgrade Wolf" Superboy
scratched the chin of his overly large dog.

"The Brain also used inhibitor collars like the ones at Bell Reeve Penitentiary" M'gann added on.

"Batman, is it possible that plan thing's on Kobra venom too?" Artemis asked.

"I had Green Lantern run a sport analysis" He said standing in frount of the screen with a large freeze frame image of the 'plant thing' and a mug shot of Sportsmaster, he pulled up a keyboard and pulled up a gene makeup . "Divine cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Kobra venom variant" He nodded.

"Those cannot be coincidences, unrelated criminals are cooperating with one abother worldwide" Kadlur said looking at him and then down at

Robin who was clacking away on a keyboard he pulled up.

"Exactly. It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of secret society of supervillans. The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning" Batman said, carefully watching Robin as he clicked away.