Chapter 24 : Happy New Year! [EP 1]

ABOVE IS HER 5 YEAR TIME JUMP OUTFIT :

Five Years Later

New York City
January 1, 18:23

I jumped through the window to General Tseng's office, the two guards caulking their guns as I turned.

"Intruder! Get he-" Tseng tried to order but the assassin busted down the door. I pulled back my two best explosive arrows, they shot him back several feet and left s red mark on his chest but besides that not much else had changed.

But at least it was doing something better than the guards and their thousands of but casings that now littered the floor. The assassin cursed in Interlac before pushing down the guard and then the other. I put my body in front of Tseng, pulling back another arrow.

But the assassin was faster than I anticipated, his arm swung and knocked my body onto the floor.

"Please. I don't understand" Tseng pleaded as the assassin spoke Interlac to him. "I don't know what you want"

Liar, I thought dully. Of course it wasn't true that he didn't know but that wasn't Tseng. It was an alien. I pulled myself up slowly.

"Translating Interlac" His belt spoke as he pressed a button on it. "So that's how you wanna play it? Fine. Contract calls for the Main Man to put on a show for the locals. So one more time. Surrender or die"

"Contact? Show-"

"I rather need to speak to him" I smirked before releasing an arrow and then another, each of these sending the assassin back. His booted feet making large holes in the carpet.

"Die id-"

I fired another arrow and then another. Just as I had him almost on the ground, Wonder Girl came in and smashed her fist into the assassins stomach.

Fine by me, I thought as I reached for Tseng. The glass shattered as the assassin felt back a few feet.

"Come with me or you die. Your choice" I whispered as I pressed a knife to Tsieng's throat. Bat Girl. I groaned as the 'new gotham bat' jumped through the window.

"Wonder Girl, keep him busy. I'll get Secretary General Tseng to saftey" She ordered before turning to me. "Oh...hey. Why don't you put-"

"Very funny" I pulled my whip off of my hip and wrapped it around Batgirls ankle and flicked my wrist. Her body hit the ground with a thud. 

"BC-" Wonder Girl began but her bat sister cut her off.

"Don't worry...about me....I got this" She tried to push air into her lungs. I took Tseng by the arm and pushed him towards the door.

"'Who are you three? Where are you taking me?" He panted as I presses the button for the elevator.

"Down" I said as the elevator doors opened and then closed.