38

Lorenzo's POV

My body was sore. Every one of my muscles felt like they've been put to the ultimate test. My body aches less after a night of giving beatings to people who deserve them.

When I awoke, I rubbed my eyes, then she came into view. Messy, half curly-half straight hair, long eyelashes, and sparkling skin.

I didn't think anyone could look so divine in the morning, but she did.

The way the peak of light through my bedroom curtains hit her was like something out of a movie.

No words truly describe Love's beauty. Inside and out.

I think to myself what I did to deserve her, but the answer to my question is always the same.

You don't.

Santiago's words stuck with me, keeping me up at night, wondering how I could be good enough for her. How could I live up to who she needs me to be when I'm a violent monster?

Before I can finish my thought, Love's eyes flutter open.

She lets out a small groan, and a gummy smile appears on her face. "Good morning,"

I return the kind facial expression, "good morning, beautiful,"

I couldn't help but stare at her, taking in all of her beauty. Her dark green eyes and thick, perfectly plucked eyebrows fit beautifully on her face.

Even when she wasn't speaking, I could hear her sweet voice.

I was infatuated with Love Romano.

She started to blush, and covered her face with the sheet. "You're making me shy, Enzo," she mumbled.

"You weren't shy last night when you were—"

Love hurried and came up from under the sheet to cover my mouth before I could finish. She grinned, "there's no need to relive how many times I came on your cock last night. I remember it all,"

She removed her hand to let me speak, "are you sure? Because I can definitely remind you," I gave her a devilish smirk.

"Shut up," she said, placing a peck on my lips.

"That's all?" I asked, wanting more.

She rolled out of bed, onto her feet. "Sorry, baby. You know how I feel about morning breath,"

"I don't care about how your breath smells," I told her.

Love looked at me from over her shoulder, "not mine. Yours," she teased.

"Haha," I said in a flat tone.

She slipped on one of my white t-shirts, and started looking around for something. "Where are my underwear?"

"Check the living room,"

"Oh yeah, where you got me to strip," she opened my bedroom door, and went straight into the living room. Her hips moved from side to side in my shirt.

I need to fuck her in it.

She returned when I was putting on a pair of sweats.

"Where are you going?" She frowned.

"Make us breakfast, baby," I walked up to her, placing a fat kiss on her cheek.

"I should be making you breakfast,"

I picked up the nearest water bottle on my dresser and held it up. "Here's to breaking gender stereotypes," I took a shot of it like it was tequila, and pretended to feel the effects of it.