12

Lorenzo's POV

TW: Violence

• • •

"She's a fucking vixen, man. You're fucking whipped." Christian laughed as we gambled along with two other of our friends. "I like her, though. She's fucking feisty."

Christian was referring to what I'd just told them about dinner with Love and her brothers three nights ago.

I haven't been able to get her out of my head since.

"Fuck you." I shot back with a glare. "She's mine."

"What happened to the Enzo that swore she wasn't his? I can't find him anywhere." Christian looked around the room playfully, searching.

"Oh, shit. Maybe you should check up your ass." I said, laying out my hand to show them I've won. "Maybe you'll find your intelligence somewhere in there, too."

Christian along with Akeno and Benjamin threw their remaining cards down in a huff onto the table.

Akeno let out a belly laugh while Christian gave him a death stare. "I'm sorry, dude. But that shit was fucking hilarious."

"How do you do this shit?" Ben said, getting up to get another beer. "Every fucking time you outsmart us."

"You three are idiots, that's how. We've played this game since kids and I've even given you dickheads pointers." I threw my hands up in triumph.

Ben and I met in Korea before I moved to the states on s soccer field. We both only played for the attention of the swooning girls.

"You mentioned shit about the mind and manipulation. Do you think Ben's small brain can comprehend such adult language?" Akeno tapped the side of Ben's head and laughed once more.

Ben swatted Akeno's hand away and said, "you don't need a big brain to have a big dick." He pointed his fingers at his crotch.

"Dude," Christian chimed in this enlightening conversation, "why are you pointing to your Millimeter Peter?"

"This Millimeter Peter happens to make your mom pretty happy." Ben fired back.

Oh, here we go.

"That's funny considering your sister was gagging on my cock last night just begging for me to touch her," Christian told him, "it was pretty pathetic. I let her come, though. Only because she's your little sister." He winked.

"Bullshit. No way Ava let you fuck." I said before taking a sip of the Whiskey in front of me.

"Fuck, no. She's saving herself and that shit. Her mouth can be put to good use, though."

My eyes widened, and I looked over at Ben.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, you pervert!" Ben angrily made his way toward Christian.

"Bro, chill. I was just fucking with you. No way I'd lay a finger on Ava." He said, "unless she asked."

"Asshole." Ben shook his head and sat back in his seat.

I adjusted myself in my seat, and sat up toward the table. "If you two idiots are done acting like teenage boys, we have a more important matter to discuss."

"Fuck. Are we in trouble?" Akeno blurted out.

"What?" I looked at him with my brows furrowed. "Do I look like your mommy, dude?" I let out a small laugh. "I'm talking about Volkov. He's still out there enjoying his freedom."