37

Love's POV

TW: Mature content ahead!! ;)

• • •

There was nothing slow and timid about the way Enzo kissed me. I've been touched by my fair share of men and women, but none of them came close to the fire that ignites whenever Enzo and I come in contact with each other.

There was no hesitation when his hands roamed my body.

Enzo tasted so sweet, it was like I was getting high by just being in his presence.

As we kissed, my hands stayed on his chest until I grew impatient. I practically ripped his shirt open, begging to see all of him.

I was tempted to run my fingers through his soft, soft hair, but I was too distracted by the way he kissed me like he craved me. Like he needed me.

I moaned into his mouth, letting each and every sound leave my body. It was aching for him, and I wasn't sure of how long I could wait before he fucked me.

He moved his tongue against mine, perfectly in sync. There suddenly became an unspoken rule between us: don't pull away.

Enzo sucked my bottom lip, making my eyes roll back in such pleasure.

He was fulfilling my every fucking desire.

This is what I needed. A night in a real bed with a working AC, with him.

My fucking skin is on fire, getting reignited each time a moan slips from his lips. I'm quivering under his touch, at the thought of him inside of me.

The way I was on my tippy-toes in order to reach him felt like some kind of workout, but it was worth every second.

God, was it worth it.

His hands gripped my waist, then guided themselves down to my ass, gripping that, too. A small yelp left my mouth as our lips stayed connected, completely in awe of his ability to still have patience.

I was running out of it.

Enzo broke away from the kiss, and we both panted, looking into each other's eyes. He tucked my hair behind my ears, then put a fistful of my hair into his hand. He then proceeded to bend down, and kiss my ear, then my neck.

I moaned, not caring about who heard. The neighbors, the pedestrians, hell, I didn't care if the entire fucking city heard.

"You like that?" He said in a low voice, in between kisses, teasing me.

I let out an exasperated groan, knowing that if I said real words, I'd completely embarrass myself with my cracking voice.

"Love," he stopped, "your words."

I swallowed, "I love it."

"That's my girl," I could hear the smile in his tone. He continued, then made his way down, almost like he was kneeling.

He slid his hands under my dress, gently sliding upward, caressing every inch, then removed my underwear. They fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them. He then threw them to the side. I didn't care where they went.

Enzo looked up at me with glossy eyes while doing so.

I grinned, putting my pointer finger under his chin. "You should get on your knees more often."

He let out a breathy laugh, "I need you on your knees, pretty girl." Enzo slowly made his way back up to me. "Take off your dress."

I did as I was told, and stepped out of it just as I did my underwear. He kept eye contact, but stole sly glances at my almost naked body.