30

Love's POV

TW: Knife kink, impact play, hot sex...🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

• • •

Lorenzo's hands ran over my body while he claimed my mouth. I'm not new to a man's touch, but God did that feel good.

Moving from the nape of my neck, his hand wrapped around my waist with a firm grip—holding me closer. This sense of possessiveness was familiar.

He released my mouth, both of our breaths heavy and combined.

"You taste amazing," he whispered, "you've put me under some sort of spell."

I smiled, running my fingers through his hair, "I'm a sorceress."

"I believe you," he said.

He took a step back, admiring me with a devilish look you only see acted out in movies. "I want you to strip for me."

My eyes widened, and I was going to oblige, but playing with his dominance seemed like the better option. "Work for it."

"I'm not used to back talk."

"Plenty of men aren't," I stepped closer to him, our faces only inches apart, "but there's a first for everything," I said, tracing his jawline with a smirk.

"I'm nothing like other men," he took my hand and spun me so my back was hugging his front. Moving the loose hair freed from my ponytail, his fingertips grazed the back of my neck.

With that, came a kiss. A wave of pleasure walked over me, and if he asked me to do anything, I'd agree to it.

"I was serious about what I said that night; I'll corrupt you." He kissed the side of my neck again, but this time, it was passionate.

"Do it," I challenged him, and just as I spoke, I felt his finger tips grazing the frame of my body, and his body dropping closer to the floor, and his hands under my dress, caressing my inner legs.

As his hands moved upward, he took my dress along with him. I was completely exposed to him.

Pulling the dress over my head and throwing it to the floor, the only fabric covering me were my underwear.

A small breeze caused my nipples to harden even worse than they were before, and my piercings were glistening from the light.

Still behind me, he traced his finger in between my breasts, causing me to let out a small moan.

"Talk to me, Jagiya." [baby]

His finger didn't stop until it reached below my pelvis. The small kisses continued, making my breathing quicken.

He was teasing me.

I need to be touched, and I was ready to beg for it.

"Touch me," I whispered, leaning my head back, "please touch me, Enzo."

Though I couldn't see his smile, I felt it.

"I am touching you."

"You know exactly what I mean. What do you want me to touch?"

He was enjoying this.

"My pussy." I said in a low voice.

"Louder, Lovebug. I'm not convinced you want this." He tormented.

"Please, Enzo! Touch my pussy," I practically screamed. I didn't care how pathetic I looked or sounded. I just wanted him; his touch, his love.

"That's more like it," two fingers slid over my entrance, feeling how wet I was, "you're soaked. It's a bit embarrassing how much you crave my touch."