"Yeah I know. I'm sorry Athena." I tell her.

After a few seconds I remember the attack from Caleb.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"On his way from the dungeons." Caius states.

As Caius finished his sentence the doors opened and Caleb was walking into the throne room with Felix. I noticed Athena tense up.

"So you must be Caleb." Aro asks but his eyes are on Athena.

I cannot help but stand in front of Athena to block his view.

"Well well if it isn't Carlisle. You know I tried getting the bitch to move on but she was just so stuck on you. I would've had my way if it wasn't for that damn Lahote boy." He says.

Everyone in the room started to growl loudly at his comment.
"Before this starts, it seems Bella is here and stopped Edward from exposing us. Demetri and Felix go get them." Aro says.

"Now Caleb, why did you attack Athena?" Caius asks.

"I have always wanted her to be mine but it never worked out. I ended up running into Bella and she promised I would get what I want which was Athena. So I did what Bella wanted. I tried coming between their engagement at work but they were too close to each other. After he left and I noticed she stopped wearing her ring, I made my move. I played the nice guy willingly going slow, but then she called it off because she wasn't ready. Bella approached me about Athena and how she hurt her friend Jacob so she wanted Athena to pay. Since Bella told me she was a hybrid I made sure to get plenty of drugs to take her out. Bella told me where she would be and the time so I fucked Bella that night for the information and went on my way to get the girl. But of course that didn't work." Caleb finishes telling us.

I was pissed. Fucking pissed. Prince pushed out.

"HOW. DARE. YOU. TOUCH. MY. MATE." I growl out and say in a deeper voice than usual. Athena looks over at me.

"Hello Prince" she says.

"My little hybrid." I say softer to her. She gives me a small smile.

Before we could continue, the throne room doors open and Bella, Alice, and Edward show up. They all tense when they see Athena.

"What is she doing here?!" Bella yells.

"Ahhh Bella, if I were you I would watch how you speak to the princess of Volturi." Aro says.

"Who is her father?" She asked.

"I am." Caius says.

Edward and Alice look fear struck.

"Jasper baby I have missed you, come over here and support us not her." Alice says.

"I am not yours anymore. You lied to me about being mates. I found my mate now and she is waiting at home for me." Jasper says.

"What?! No! That is not true I am your mate." She says again.

"No."  Is all Jasper says.

"So I hear and have seen you three are trying to get me to help take over the Volturi

"So I hear and have seen you three are trying to get me to help take over the Volturi. How did that work for you?" I asked.

"We did not know you were part of the Volturi." Alice says in fear.

"Surprise!!" I say with jazzy hands. "Oh and I know EVERYTHING you planned to do as well. Not very smart on your alls end." I tell them.

We go through the process of Aro trying to read Bella and it doesn't work. None of their gifts do. Until I break down her shield. Jane takes that time to use pain on her. She starts screaming bloody murder in the throne room.

"Shut that bitch up please." Jasmine says.

"Agreed." Jackson says.

Aro steps up, "so what do we do about Caleb and Bella?" He asks.

"Let me have my way with Athena and I will be on my way." He says.

Before anyone could say anything prince goes over and snaps his neck. Everyone is shocked except for me. I knew he would kill him since Caleb hurt me.

Edward, Alice and Bella are shocked the most.
"I have had a vision of Bella being on of us." Alice says. She steps up and shows Aro. I knew it was bullshit.

"Aro." I say placing my hand in his.

It is a vision of those three being out of the coven, causing some more trouble but soon dying as well.

"Let them go for now and it will be taken care of by the pack. I promise. Just make it seem like we are letting them free." I say to him in his mind. He nods his head at me.

I needed them to think they were getting away with what they have done so my future visions come true.

"Well make your preparations. Be thanking Athena for saving your asses even though you do not deserve it. Oh and Bella, you try and hurt my niece again and it will be a very painful death." Aro says.

"Before we leave, I need to say something. Edward and Alice you are kicked out of the coven for all the problems you have caused. I do not care what you say, the decision has been made. You show up to my house again and I will have you killed." Carlisle says.

He turns to me and looks sad again. "Athena I am sorry for all the pain I have caused because of them. I know sorry isn't enough but I am sorry. Everyone else will be moving back to Forks. Please inform Sam and the elders for me." He says.

" I will Inform them once we get back and as far as sorry's go I get your sorry but it doesn't excuse what you did and for the time being I can't forgive you. I was in pain Carlisle there were days I questioned what I did wrong to make you leave me but the whole time you didn't care because if you did a simple text or call would have been appreciated. When we get back don't expect everything to go back the way it once was I don't even know if there is hope anymore in us" I tell him.

"Kids let's says our goodbyes that way we can get back to uncle Sammy, Jarebear, Hope, and Emmett." I tell the kids and Rose and Jasper.

I finally get home after hours of flying

I finally get home after hours of flying. When I get inside I head to my office. As I open the door I see all the wedding decorations, the ring, the bracelet, and her dress. It looked beautiful and would've been breath taking on her. I ruined that. I need her back and I want her back.

No matter what, I will spend the rest of my days fighting to get my girl back.