"Madhubala Malik soon to be Madhubala Rishabh Kundra."

"WHAT?" Trishna asks shocked.

"Why do you look so shocked? Didn't he tell you about me?" Madhu asks faking sadness.

"No."

"Trishna..." RK calls her name seeing her talk to that girl. "You know her?"

"Rishu... you told me you told her about me but she is saying she doesn't know about me."

"Who is this, Bhai?" Trishna asks his frowning.

"I don't know." RK says shocked.

"WHAT?" Madhu asks him shocked. "Why are you acting like this? Why do you want to hide our relationship? You know, we can't hide it any more. In two-three months I'll start showing."

"Oh my God!" Trishna says gasping as she covered her mouth looking around if anyone heard her.

"Showing what?" RK asks thoroughly confused.

"Why are you acting so clueless?" Madhu asks with fake tears. "You said you told Trishna everything that we love each other and I am pregnant now. Then you said you'll talk to Dad about me during this trip and get his consent for our marriage and come back to Kolkatta."

"Kolkatta? You said you would be going back to Delhi right?" Trishna asks confused.

"Delhi? You were never going to come back to me?" Madhu asks shocked.

"What nonsense? I don't even know you." RK says turning furious.

"Nakul told me that you are a womanizer and you lie to get girls into bed with you. I never believed all that and I trusted you and you..." Madhu covers her face as she cried.

"Oh God! Bhabhi..." Trishna says hugging her as she furiously glared at her brother.

RK looks at Trishna in shock, "You believe all this crap? I am your brother! And she is a bloody stranger."

Madhu cries even more as she hugged Trishna.

RK furiously pull Madhu away from Trishna. "Stop manhandling her, you pervert. She is pregnant." Trishna furiously whispers to him.

"Pervert?" RK repeats in shock. "How can you believe her?"

"Why would a girl lie that she is pregnant?"

"You are so f**king innocent!" RK tells her furiously and turns to Madhu, "What is your name? And are you doing this for the extra luggage?"

"Oh my God... you are calling your baby an extra luggage? So you do know her!" Trishna accuses him. "And the name is Madhubala Malik."

"Please don't be angry with him. I can understand. He is a CEO while I am just an accountant's daughter. But this baby is his." Madhu tells Trishna as she kept her hand on her flat stomach.

"If he is wronged you then he will make it right. He will marry you!"

"Bloody hell I'll." RK whispers furiously. "I am seeing her for the first time today."

Madhu wails as she hugs Trishna. Trishna starts arguing with RK.

Madhu had enough fun; she couldn't continue crying without laughing out loud. She decides to end the drama, and turns to Trishna as she hears the announcement. "Trishna, your flight is boarding. You go. I'll manage." Madhu tells her wiping her tears.

"You know which flight I am going in?" Trishna asks shocked.

"He told me that you are going to Kerala for a friend's wedding. You took a transit flight so you could meet him right? He told me."

Rishabala One Shot Story Collections IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara