A Night Like This

Madhu and Trishna cuddles under the blanket as they squinted at the tv screen. Madhu quickly raises the blanket over her head in fear. "What is happening?" Madhu asks.

"She hasn't opened the door yet." Trishna replies.

And the girl opens the door in the movie and Trishna screeches as she pulled the blanket over her head and Madhu peeks with an eye and then screams her lungs out as she ducked under the blanket again.

"WHO IS IT? WHAT IS IT?" Mukund screams as he came running in with his cricket bat.

Madhu and Trishna turns to him in shock while he looked around surprised.

"We were watching a movie." Trishna replies as she paused the movie.

"Movie?" Mukund asks furiously.

"Yes. It is very scary." Madhu replies.

"Trishna, Madhu? Why are you two screaming?" Radha asks them as she walked in.

"Movie!" Mukund replies in disgust. "If you can't handle it then don't watch it."

"Just leave, bhai." Trishna tells her brother in disgust.

"You girls don't scream again. Neighbors will start complaining." Radha sternly tells them and leaves quickly hearing the bell.

Mukund makes a disgusted face at them and walks off.

They were watching the movie when Mukund opens the door and pokes his head in and cheekily calls Madhu, "Madhu?"

"Haan?"

"How do you two coordinate like this all the time?" Mukund asks.

"Huh?" Madhu asks confused.

"He is here?" Trishna asks excited.

"Yup!" Mukund says excited.

"Who?" Madhu asks in dread.

"Oh! Stop acting as if you didn't know." Mukund teases her.

"Where is he?" Trishna asks excitedly.

"Having dinner."

"Come let's go meet him, Madhu di." Trishna says excitedly.

"I don't want to meet him." Madhu says disinterestedly.

"Oh Stop acting. We know you are dying to meet him." Mukund teases her.

"NO!" Madhu says frowning. "Stop teasing him with me. I don't even like him."

"Yeah... yeah... we know!" Trishna says cheekily smiling then holding her hand she pulls Madhu from the bed and runs to the kitchen.

"Rishu bhaiyya!" Trishna says excitedly as she runs to the kitchen dragging Madhu along.

"Trishna! My love!" RK says opening his arms for her.

Trishna hugs him and then turning to her mother she grins slyly pointing at Rishu and Madhu. Radha looks away chuckling seeing Madhu's disgruntled expression.

"Madhu-balaaa!" RK says smiling as he leans back on his chair looking at her.

"Hi!" Madhu says with an embarrassed smile.

"How many days are you going to be here?" Mukund asks him.

"I'll go back on Monday morning." RK replies.

"And what about you, Madhu?" Mukund asks her.

"Monday evening." Madhu says trying to act normal.

Mukund and Trishna cheekily grin at each other. Madhu glares at him while Rishu's concentration was on his food.