Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love

Previous story : Unakkena Venum Sollu/ Tell Me What You Need posted on 2– Jun – 2021. Some of you had some questions regarding that story and I have tried to answer it, please check at the end of that story to see them.

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Madhu and Dipali walk into the coffee shop and they quickly spots Rishabh waving at them with a smile.

"I'll come fast." Dipali tells her.

"No problem, take your time. College office will be open till 3 today." Madhu tells her with a smile as she walked off to a table.

Dipali gently smiles at Rishabh as she walked to him.

Rishabh hugs her with a smile. "I missed you." he tells her.

Dipali smiles at him in reply.

"I've ordered your Mocha." Rishabh informs her as they sat down. "So, how is everyone at home?"

"Good." Dipali replies nervously.

"Why is Madhu with you? Do you have to leave fast?" Rishabh asks curiously.

"Yeah... we have to go to the college to collect our certificates. We have to submit at our offices." Dipali tells him.

"Yeah, Trish told me that Madhu also got placement through campus interviews. Same company?"

"No, different. She said she was going so I thought I'll go with her."

"Oh okay. I could have taken you."

"Yeah..." Dipali starts and stops when the waiter brings her drink.

"If you had told me Madhu was coming, I would have brought Trish too." Rishabh tells her as Madhu was Trishna's best friend, and Dipali was their friend.

Dipali drinks from her cup without replying.

"Okay, what is it? You seem nervous." Rishabh asks her with a gentle smile.

"That Rishabh..." Dipali nervously starts.

"Did your parents find out about us?" Rishabh asks her as he held her hand. "Don't worry, I'll talk to my parents and we will come meet your family soon."

Dipali takes her hand away from his. "I'm sorry, Rishabh."

"What happened?" he asks with a confused frown.

"I tried. My parents aren't agreeing."

"Dipali, I will come and talk to them." Rishabh tells her reassuringly.

"This whole month I have been trying to convince them." Dipali tells him as her eyes filled up.

"What issue they have?" Rishabh asks as his heart started beating fast in pain.

"They don't want me to marry a middle class guy." Dipali whispers to him.

Rishabh stops in shock hearing that.

"There was this proposal. I am sorry, Rishabh. I had to agree for it."

"What?" Rishabh whispers in shock hearing that. his heart breaking.

"I am sorry, Rishabh. I had to do it for my family. I tried fighting them for us but they are adamant. And this proposal, I just didn't have any reasons to say no. I'm very sorry."

"So, this is it for us?" Rishabh asks her softly as his eyes filled up with tears.

"I'm very sorry." Dipali whispers to him. "Please forgive me, Rishabh."