Devar - Bhabhi Duology 2 - Gentle Rogue

Gentle Rogue

Tears silently fell from her eyes as Madhu lovingly looked at her mangal sutra on her palms, the heart break was unbearable, this was killing her, with a loud sob she takes her hand to her chest to keep her mangal sutra close to her heart when her hand brushes against her new mangal sutra. She looks down at the new mangal sutra in dread. Why was life so cruel to her? What did she do to deserve this? She hears the door open and looks up to see RK stagger in, he was drunk. Seeing him, Madhu quickly gets up from the bed.

"Look at you, all ready for our suhag raat." RK mockingly tells her.

Seeing him coming towards her, Madhu moves back in fear. The drinks, the hatred and seeing her fear were making him feel all the more determined. He stalks her till she reaches the wall and she looks around in panic. Seizing the opportunity, he moves quickly towards her and keeps his hands on either side of her entrapping her.

"Why are you crying, Madhubala? Didn't you get exactly what you wanted?" RK asks her furiously. "Stay in my house and become the owner of all our properties!"

Madhu gulps in fear. RK furiously grips her chin and Madhu winces in pain. Seeing her in pain RK smiles, "I am realizing that marrying you is not a bad thing." Madhu looks at him in shock. "Do you have any idea how much I am enjoying seeing you in pain and tears?" RK asks her. When Madhu remains silent, he says, "I am going to make your life a living hell."

Madhu closes her eyes and bites her lips to stop herself from crying out loud. RK roughly caresses her lips, "Did you know that my brother and I drew straws to decide who was going to seduce you?" When she remained silent with eyes closed he continues, "Unfortunately my brother won and you ruined his life." RK keeps his hand on her shoulder and sees her shrinking in disgust. He smirks seeing her discomfort and gently and sensuously runs his finger down the length of her arm.

"Rishu... please?" Madhu pleads him as she closed her eyes.

RK furiously grips her arms, "My brother used to call me Rishu!"

Madhu looks at him in fear and begs him, "Please RK, leave me."

"Did you forget that you are my wife and it is your duty to take care of all my needs? Even sexual?"

"Please RK... I am begging you."

"Why Madhubala? I want to see what my brother found so great about you." RK says as he leans down and takes her lips in his. Madhu starts pushing against him and that is when he feels the mangal sutra on her hand. He turns to look at her hand and sees it. He furiously snatches it from her hand, "Even in death won't you leave him alone?" RK furiously asks her as he fisted it in his hand.

"That is mine!" Madhu says angrily.

RK smirks and puts it inside his pants pocket. "Take it."

Madhu hesitates for a few seconds then nervously she takes her hand to his pants pocket near his crotch. She keeps her hand on his pocket and hesitates for a bit then closing her eyes she starts to put her hand inside his pocket and he quickly holds her around her waist and pulls her towards him. Madhu starts struggling in his arms and as she struggled, she brushes against his erection and stops in shock and panic. She looks at him in fear.

"I am your brother's wife." Madhu tells him in fear.

"You are my wife." RK reminds her.

"Please don't."

"Do you really think that I will give up my chance in tormenting you?" RK asks her and a second later his lips were on her neck.

Madhu struggles against him as he devoured her neck. RK's hand moves to her stomach and gently starts caressing her. Feeling the tingling effect on her stomach, Madhu stops in shock as her body started reacting to him. Feeling her going limb in his arms, RK gentles his assault on her. He drags his mouth to the other side of her neck sensuously and she softly moans as her breathing became erratic as her body reacted to his touch even more. Feeling himself getting turned on even more RK takes in a dragged breath. Hearing him Madhu comes out of her daze and realizes what was happening to her and what was she letting him do to her. Madhu starts pushing him again.