Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You

Hello everyone... Sorry for the long gap. I've been busy then I just couldn't write anything, and I was a little too busy trolling Imlie show LMAO that I just didn't get time to write.

A question

Do you guys want me to compile all of my one shots on Rishabala in this book, or you guys are fine with the individual books for the previous stories?

I don't know why I wrote this story, it sucks big time, but I just had to write it. there is no flow to the story, it is just too random.

WARNING

GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS ARE THERE IN THIS STORY!

Haven't Proofread.

"Wohoo."

"Finally the day is here when Madhu is going to have her first drink!" Dipali says excitedly.

"YES!" Madhu excitedly shouts.

"I didn't think this day would ever come." Sikky says.

Madhu chuckles hearing that. "I told you all, I don't want to do anything illegal. So, now I am 21 and I can legally drink."

"Let's start." Sikky says excitedly as he poured a drink for Madhu.

"Hey, Madhu... who is RK dancing with?" Dipali asks curiously as she looked at the dance floor.

Madhu curiously looks at the dance floor and sees RK talking and dancing with a girl. "Don't know." Madhu replies with a shrug.

"She is our junior. I've seen her play Badminton in college." Sikky says as he looked at the girl.

"So, they play Badminton together?" Dipali asks curiously.

"Maybe. Why are we breaking our head over that?" Madhu asks them dismissingly. "Let's drink." Madhu says excitedly.

Dipali and Sikky look at each other for a few seconds and then shrugs.

Madhu takes the drink excitedly. "Here we go!" Madhu gulps the drink down.

She looks at her friends and sees her friends watching her with an excited smile.

Madhu laughs merrily. "Next."

"Which one?" Sikky asks curiously.

"Any. Surprise me!" Madhu tells him excitedly.

"She is gone!" Dipali chuckles seeing her like that.

Madhu laughs. "Ya To Barbaad Kardo, Ya Phir Aabaad Kardo,
Ya To Barbaad Kardo, Ya Phir Aabaad Kardo, Woh Galat Tha Yeh Sahi Hai, Jhooth Yeh Aaj Kehdo, Itna Ehsaan Kardo, Itna Ehsaan Kardo, Poore Armaan Kardo.
" Madhu sings. "Ka... your turn."

***********

"You lost, Madhu." Dipali giggles as they staggered to the car park.

"No! I'll sing! I know songs with T." Madhu drunkenly argues.

"You two girls need to stop shouting." Sikky says as he tried to steady both of them.

"We are fine." Madhu argues.

"Yeah. You need to stand still." Dipali tells a staggering Sikky.

"I'm standing still." Sikky reminds them exasperated. "I just drank 1 beer."

"Ssshhh... I'm thinking." Madhu scowls at him.

"Your time is up, Madhu." Dipali says happily.

"No... no... I know the song!"