Hooks & Crooks!

"I am in love with your sister!!!" Rishabh Kundra aka RK says casually as he looked at the ceiling lying on Sultan's bed. "WHAT?" Sultan asks shocked. RK turns to give an irritated look at Sultan and says "I said I love Madhubala Malik." "I heard you the first time." "Then what did you mean by asking me what?" "She is my sister!" "And I love her." RK tells him again. "She is not like your other girls!" Sultan says getting angry. "I know and that is why I love her and I want her." "WHAT?" "What is wrong with you? Why do you keep going WHAT WHAT? I want to marry her!" RK tells him getting pissed. "You want to marry?" "YES!" "My sister!" "YES!" "But..." "What?" RK asks losing his cool. "You get bored with a girl fast." "Madhu is different." "What if you get bored with her?" "Do you think I would have told you about it if I didn't have honorable intentions regarding her or if I wasn't damn sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with her?" RK asks menacingly. Sultan watches him for a while and then sighs, "You are any day better than that Sikky." "Who is Sikky?" RK asks as he looked at the ceiling again. "Her boyfriend." "Madhu has a boyfriend?" RK asks sitting up. "Yes. She is bringing him home to meet our parents today." "I am going to kill him!" RK says furiously. "Please, you'll be doing mankind a huge favor." Sultan tells him sighing. "By hook or by crook, she is going to be mine." RK vows.

Two hours later, they both were waiting near the front door for Madhu & Sikky. Finally, they hear the door opening and both stand up to see Madhu walking in with Sikky. "Why don't you sit, I'll go get my parents?" Madhu asks him with a smile and spotting RK and Sultan, she smiles at them "Sikky, this is my brother Sultan and that is his best friend Rishabh. Why don't you guys talk while I get Mama and Papa?" Madhu says and runs in. RK and Sultan tie their hands at their chests and turns to study Sikky. "Hello guys." Sikky says giggling. "This?" RK asks in disgust. "Unfortunately, yes." Sultan replies. "What did she see in him? He is looking fine but he doesn't seem to have the IQ of a 12 year old!" RK mutters. "He doesn't." Sultan confirms. "What?" RK turns to Sultan in shock. "She finds him funny!" Sultan says in disgust. "Then she should laugh at his jokes and forget him, not marry him." RK tells him pissed then before Sultan could reply to that he says, "I can be funny." "Really?" Sultan asks shocked. "WHAT?" "Never heard you crack a joke." Sultan says shrugging. "You two seemed to be talking amongst yourself." Sikky says smiling excitedly. "God, I never ever imagined that the villain of my love story would be a clown!" RK says in shock.

"What did you say?" Sikky asks with a curious smile. "I am going to give you five seconds to turn around and run out of here." RK tells him with a murderous look. "HUH?" "Sikky, come meet my parents." They hear Madhu and turns to look at her and find her parents behind her. Seeing RK distracted, Sikky runs around him towards Malik and Padmini and bends down to take their blessing blushing. RK makes a disgusted face while Madhu smiles happily. Seeing them sitting down to talk, Sultan and RK also joins them. RK was furiously watching Malik and Padmini talking to Sikky with obvious interest. He needed something to control his temper. RK looks around and finds a ruler on the table and takes it and starts gripping it. RK was glaring at Sikky as he cracked a stupid joke which made everyone laugh. Sikky turns to look at his audience proudly to see how they were laughing at his brilliant joke and his eyes meet RK's. Looking at him murderously RK breaks the ruler and Sikky slightly jumps up on his seat scared. "You alright, Sikky?" Madhu asks him in concern as she touched his hand. Seeing her touching him RK loses it and furiously throws the ruler at Sikky, nicking him on his cheeks. "AAA" Sikky screams as he touched his cheek while everyone turns to look at RK in shock. "It slipped from my hand. Let me see, Sikky." RK acts concerned as he rushed to Sikky's side and starts poking his wound and Sikky screams out in pain. "What are you doing?" Madhu asks shocked. "Checking whether any of the pieces got inside his wound." RK explains as he continued poking him. "I am fine... please stop... I am fine." Sikky begs. "Madhu, get the first aid box." Padmini tells her and Madhu hurries inside. Noticing others were out of ear shot Sultan asks RK in a whisper "What is wrong with you? Cool it!" "She was touching him!" RK says furiously then turning to Sikky he says, "Next time it won't be a nick. I'll stab your guts out!" "But why?" Sikky asks worried. "How dumb are you? She is mine!" "But she is going to marry me." Sikky says like a stubborn 7 year old. "Only, if you live long enough to get to the wedding alive." RK says with a sweet smile noticing Madhu coming back. Sikky starts panicking. "If you talk to her again or if I see you again, then there won't be much left of you. Now scram!" Before RK could finish his threat Sikky had ran out. "Sikky? Sikky, stop! Where are you going?" Madhu runs behind him. "It's over between us!" Sikky shouts at her. RK turns to Sultan and they both chuckle.