⚜️ Alternate Ending 2 ⚜️

~3rd person pov

~
3rd person pov

"What?"

"I'm sorry Y/N, but it is true."

"No. no. You're lying."

"I'm not."

"I-i don't even know who you are! How am I supposed to trust you!?"

"That's not important."

"I'm not going to kill my husband!" Y/N screamed to the mysterious voice in the white room. She refused to believe what she was hearing.

"You have to. You have to be a hero."

"B-but that's not fair! I did what I was supposed to. I did everything I was supposed to!"

"Heros sacrifice their love to save the world." The voice pronounced. That's when a little switch flicked in Y/N's head. Her whole perspective shifted. She was seeing the world in a whole new light. One where she wouldn't have to kill Mattheo.

"What if I'm not." Y/N wondered out loud. Her voice was barely a whisper, a thought come to her lips involuntarily.

"Excuse me?" The voice asked, clearly taken aback.

"What if I'm not a hero. What if I'm a Villain?"

"You have to save the world Y/N."

"No. No, I don't. Heros might sacrifice their love but I think that's stupid." Y/N said, her words getting stronger, more aggressive.

"Y/N, please listen to me, the whole wizarding world is at stake, the future generations, every single person you love-"

"I DON'T CARE. THE ONLY ONE I LOVE IS MATTHEO AND IF I HAVE TO BURN THE WORLD TO SAVE HIM THEN SO BE IT."

"You're being unreasonable."

"No, I'm not. I can finally see clearly. Being a hero gets you nothing except suffering. A hero would sacrifice one to save the world but a Villain would sacrifice the world to save one." Y/N Said.

"I- Y/N please consider your actions."

"I've considered them long enough. I have suffered long enough and this is my decision to make! Not yours or anyone else's."

"Y/N - "

"Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore? Has it crossed anyone? Heros are just expected to be good and to suffer. Well, I tried being a hero and what happened? My brother and some of my best friends died. Right. in. front. of my eyes. The best that heroes can offer is 2nd place, second to the world but Mattheo deserves to be placed first. He deserves to have the world burned down for him." Y/N said, the glint of evil very clearly visible in her eyes, her powers ready to destroy.

"What happened to your morality?" The voice asked, trembling.

"It chose Love over Glory."

~

Eleven Years Later.

A scarlet red steam engine pulled up at station nine and three quarters. Parents stood on the platform, ready to bid tearful goodbyes to their children. Their trunks were stowed on huge trollies and the hooting of various animals filled everyone's ears.

The first years boarded the train with their huge bags and hearts filled with excitement whereas their parents were filled with pride and sorrow. It was one of the biggest days in any wizard's life. Some eager children were already in their Hogwarts robes gleefully chatting with their friends.

Among this a girl with long blond hair ran through the station, her small fingers clutching the satchel she had taken from her mum.

"Osiris!" Y/N called after her daughter. She continued to navigate through the crowd by running through people's legs and jumping off of small ledges.

People crowded around the train immediately made way for the Riddle family. Fear set deep into their hearts.

"Osiris! You're going to miss the train!" Mattheo called out, trying to get his daughter to stop running. She turned around in her spot and ran back to her father who immediately picked her up in his arms and tickled her. Her giggles filled the air and Y/N couldn't help but smile at Mattheo's antics. He put her down and she brushed the dust off her daughter's coat which bore the carefully embroidered Dark Mark, as did all the Hogwarts uniforms.

"Now remember don't worry about anything. Mommy will be right there if you need anything. Don't forget to take your vitamins every day-

"Study hard, Wear warm clothes during winter, yes mom you've told me all this a million times," Osiris said, biting back a smile. She was the definition of adorable with huge ocean blue eyes and her mother's white-blond hair. The dimples she had got from Mattheo appeared every time he would tickle her.

"I think she got it, love," Mattheo said placing his arm on Y/N's shoulder.

"I know, I just want her to be safe."

"And I will be, you don't need to worry about me Mom. I'll write to you every week." She said getting on her tiptoes and kissing Y/N on her cheek.

"Say goodbye to grandpa" Mattheo urged Osiris and she turned to him before giving Voldemort a huge hug. He held her in his arms before planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"Go, my child. Tardiness is never appreciated."

Osiris turned to board the train as Y/N helped load her trunk into the overhead bin with a swish of her fingers. Over the past 11 years, Y/N had matured beautifully. Her hair was wrapped around the back in a braid-like bun. She donned a long black dress and sheer gloves to protect her hands. On the outside, she looked like a normal 29-year-old but what everyone knew on the inside was that she now reigned over the nine realms and everything in between.

Osiris hurried into a compartment and sat next to the window just as the train started moving. She waved to her parents in excitement and they waved back. Their eyes were filled with happy tears which they wouldn't let drop in front of Osiris, in front of the world that they had conquered. The train pulled away out of sight and towards the darkest place on earth, Hogwarts School of the Dark Arts.

==== End of Book ====