⚜️ 48 ⚜️

~

~

Getting back onto his feet Voldemort mimicked Y/N and rose multiple feet, his black energy clashing with Y/N's newfound white one. Moulding a ball of energy in his palms he threw it out, a shockwave burning through the trees, their leaves falling to the ground almost instantly. The direction of the rain changed along with the wave before coming back to normal.

Y/N faltered in her position before flying overhead, above Voldemort and launching her blast of energy at him, encasing him within it. He stumbled looking around to find himself trapped in a sphere of blinding magic. Bringing his hands together he stretched them out before destroying the sphere as if it were made of glass, bright white shards flying through the air at speeds that would piece through anyone without an armour. Y/N covered her face but alas couldn't stop one from slashing the skin of her cheek, purple blood dripped from it before mixing with the water droplets that fell from above.

Anger grew in her veins and so did it in her fingers. Trying to form a loop around Voldemort's neck she gestured a circle with her blackened fingertips. He however wasn't as foolish as Y/n had thought him to be and noticed the loop almost immediately before grabbing onto it and throwing it like a lasso, catching ahold of Y/N's foot.

Disgruntled she tried freeing herself, struggling against his hold. He tugged on it before pulling his hand as hard as he could, making Y/N come in contact with the muddy floor before being dragged across it. Her bones hurt as did every cell of her being. "How are you controlling my powers?!"She screamed.

"Aw my poor child, it seems you have forgotten that I and only I can live forever. As I said it was foolish to send the likes of you to fight me." He said.

Y/N had a moment of realisation. Voldemort would be able to control her, her powers until the last Horcrux was dead. He drew energy from them and as long as his energy overpowered hers he would control every wisp that left her fingers.

'PLEASE TELL ME THAT ROUDOLPHUS IS DEAD!' She thought, transmitting it to Mattheo, praying for good news while being dragged across the forest, her body breaking through several branches. She was on the verge of losing consciousness but she had no power, no other choice but to wait.

~

'HANG ON!' Mattheo said back, the sword of Gryffindor tied tightly to his back which he had gotten in haste from Nymphadora. He ran across the marble hallways, the stairwell in his pursuit of the last Horcrux.

"Where is he now?" He asked Madam Hooch who was circling above head, her hawk-like eyes set on an individual with a horrible brown coat. "He's running to the courtyard, he wants to escape from the main bridge."

Mattheo ran as fast as his legs would carry him, the weight of the world settling over his head. Only one thought ran through his head, the thought of the safety of his wife and unborn child, the safety of the whole world. Whipping his head towards the courtyard he spotted Rudolphous running on the opposite side. "I need backup!" He said and Madam Hooch appeared by his side within seconds. The square courtyard had Rudolphous on one side, Matteo on the one opposite him and Hooch next to him. Running towards him at full speed, she threw her entire weight on top of him, leading to his staggering fall onto the concrete.

She stayed on top of him before tying his wrists together.

"HOW MUCH LONGER?!" Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs which were filled with tiny bits of wood and the musky scent of the forest. Her body had begun to go numb.

"ALMOST THERE!" Mattheo assured, sprinting towards Madam Hooch, the jewel of the sword resting in his palm. Coming closer to the Horcrux he made a play to stab him, the sharp tip pierced through the heart and the familiar black shockwave arose from it, making them fall flat onto the floor. The last Horcrux had been destroyed.

"ITS DONE! IT'S DONE!" Mattheo screamed, telling Y/N to go ahead. "KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH."

~

Relief flooded over Y/N upon hearing those words. Using her hands to make the loop bigger she finally pulled herself out of it, getting left in the dust.

Voldemort noticed the state of his opponent and smirked at his certain victory. Y/N sat there, her armour muddy and her face covered in blood. Bringing the back of her palm up she wiped her face including the tears, blood and rain. 'For Osiris. I'm doing this for Osiris' She reminded herself. She reminded herself of her baby to bring her strength. Getting back onto her feet she withdrew the long sword she had stolen from a coat of armour in the hallways.

The scene could be described in slow motion. Her hair flowed in the harsh winds of the weather, the sword glistening in the flash of lightning tearing through the sky. The Purple veins of her armour highlighted her body, her baby and everything she held dear to herself. The raindrops fell on her eyelashes before seeping down the side of her eyes which were white, pure white.

Running towards Voldemort at full speed she prepared to stab him, the tip of her sword high in the air, about to be brought down upon only the most dangerous wizard of all time. He stood there, his wand withdrawn and his lips beginning to form the words that had brought death, grief and misery upon the wizarding world.

Y/N leapt in the air, her legs in a perfect ballerina spread, her palms holding the handle of the sword. The tip of the sword was nearly touching Voldemort's head, the visible veins about to be slashed. A green substance rose from the tip of his wand, flying towards her in bullet time, the raindrops stalling in their places. Her eyes widened upon noticing the spell hurtling towards her and with milliseconds to change her direction she rolled over mid-air, her body closing in on itself before landing on the cold grass, the spell whizzed past her and the sword. The sword that was formerly in her palm was now embedded in his skull. In the skull of her father in law, the skull of the world's most dangerous wizard. A massive wave erupted from it, throwing back Y/N several hundred feet, her armour protecting Osiris.

Rolling on the mud several times she finally came to a halt. She lay there like a rag doll, armour muddy, blood clotting on her face. Grunting from the pain she opened her eyes, rubbing them to be able to see clearer. Turning to her side she checked where she had fallen and to check the corpse of Voldemort, the corpse of the dark wizard but instead of it being in the centre of the clearing, instead of it being a corpse he stood in front of her, alive and well. His foot came in contact with her face as realisation struck but she was knocked out cold.

==== End of Part 48 ====

Hi loves!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It took me a while to write but I hope the fight was eveything you expected and more.

Thankyou so much once again for all the love, I deeply appreciate it. Sorry for another cliffhanger :)

*Predictions on why u think voldy is still alive?*

Love,
Paridhi Prabhakar / P

Word count : 1281