⚜️ 12 ⚜️

I awoke to the sound of the dorm door slamming

I awoke to the sound of the dorm door slamming. I jumped up in bed and turned to the clock. It was 5 am

I looked at the door to see mattheo leaning over it, clutching his back.

His white t-shirt was covered in what looked like blood. I ran into the washroom and returned with a towel.

"What happened?!" I asked while slowly guiding the shirt up his arms.

He was bent over, his breath hitching every now and then, from what I could only assume was pain.

His back had slash marks on it, as if someone had carved those with a knife.

I quickly pressed the towel on his back as he let out an ear rattling scream.

I felt tears pool into my eyes.

"W-what happened Mattheo?"

He turned to face me, his brown eyes swimming with pain. He brought his hands and cupped my face with them.

"Nothing happened Y/N. Dont worry, I will be ok."

Tears streamed down my cheek seeing his pained expression. I looked into his eyes as he wiped away my tears with the pad of his thumb.

I reached up to his face and kissed him full on the lips. I couldn't bear seeing him in agony.

He held my arms to steady himself and kissed me deeper. His lips were soft and the kiss warm as our bodies were flush against each other.

After a few moments we pulled away, the both of us smiling from ear to ear. I guided him over to his bed. I ran over to the cupboard and spoke rather loudly,

"Accio Dittany!"

The essence of dittany flew into my open palm and I unstoppered it as I made my way to his bed.

"This might hurt."

I warned before dropping a few drops on his wounds. They healed before my eyes as mattheo held the sheets tightly to prevent more screaming.

once they had healed I put a big bandage over his back and pulled the blanket over him. He was already drifting off to sleep.

I lingered for a moment, studying his face. When I turned to leave I felt him grab my wrist slightly.

"S-sleep here tonight" He said in a whisper.

"Here, as in, your bed?" I asked taken aback.

He nodded feebly as I smiled and got in beside him. He held me tightly from behind and I felt at peace.

I felt safe in his arms. Also I never thought he would be one for cuddling. How Cute.

▼・ᴥ・▼

It was morning now but we had decided to skip classes and just stay in bed.

I quietly removed myself from his arms and cleaned myself up. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier.