⚜️ 40 ⚜️

~

~

Y/N fell to the ground, her body convulsing in pain. She writhed on the floor, every muscle felt like it was on fire. Her hands instinctively moved to her belly. The curse ripped through her body, brusies forming and cuts opening up. The woman who had fired this curse walked over to Y/N, small chuckles audible from behind the mask. She raised the wand, freeing Y/N off the curse before pointing it again, this time to recite another. One that would take her life.

"Not my daughter, you bitch!"

Narcissa screamed, her wand blasting a bright green light, flying through the air before striking the woman in her heart. The deatheater stared straight ahead, surprised at Narcissa's betrayal to the dark lord before she fell to the ground, her lifeless body splayed onto the cold floor.

"Mom!" Y/N screamed as narcissa knelt by her side, caressing her hair. Y/N weakly brought her hands up, forming a geodesic shield around them, protecting them from harm.

"Im here love, I'm here." Narcissa said as Y/N cried into her sleeve.
"I can't do this mom. I- I can't do this!" Y/N sobbed.

"Yes you can. You are so so strong love." Narcissa encouraged.
"I can't, I just killed dad mom, I cannot do this!" Y/N cried further.

Narcissa felt tears gloss over her but she quickly blinked them away, determined to help her daughter up. To help her fight for what's right. She picked up her wand and used it to close the cuts that had formed on her body, healing her daughter as best she could.

"Yes you can Y/N. Do it for Osiris. Do it for Mattheo. You are so much stronger than you think you are" Narcissa said, helping Y/N up, the dome dissolving as they got to their feet.

Y/N took a deep breath and wiped her tears away from the back of her fingerless glove. She had to do this. She can do this. She reminded herself of the power she held and the importance of this all.

"Okay" She said, sniffling lightly. Her mom nodded in approval and they both started running.

Their feet carried them out of the great hall and into the courtyard. The scene that unfolded right before their eyes was terrifying. The dome had broken apart, its protective walls falling to the ground. Numerous death eaters zipped around on brooms and some on seemingly nothing. There were clashes of the white from the aurous against the dark as they fought against each other, One trying to escape the other. Giants were swinging around huge mallets that occasionally shook the ground. Multiple different colours of bolts flew threw the air, aiming at nothing and everything all at once. Hagrid shot arrows and the house elves used knifes to draw the enemy's blood. The stone guards of Hogwarts stomped over dead body's, rampaging through the crowd. Some broken ones lay to the side, crumbled rock scattered on the bridge.

Y/N turned her head in every direction and soon enough she spotted Mrs. Weasley beside her. She ran over to her before unstrapping the sword from her back and handing it over.

"One horcrux is gone! We've got 4 more to go people! Mrs. Weasley is proceeding towards her target, the rest of us do anything we can to protect her." Y/N said in her mind, as Mattheo transmitted the message further.

Molly ran with the sword as far as she could, Y/N wasn't that far behind, blasting away any that dared to come in their direction.

Mattheo ran around on the roof, bringing down death eaters that flew overhead. Sirius stood on the opposite side, flicking his wrist, killing ones that came his way. Soon enough atleast 10 death eaters landed onto the roof alongside them, forming a circle, trapping the fighters inside.

Mattheo and Sirius backed away from them, together in the middle. They stood in opposite directions, their backs touching. "I know you don't like me but we're going to have to work together here." Mattheo said over his shoulder. "You like dogs?" Sirius asked.

"Do I like dogs? How is that relevant?" Mattheo whisper-shouted.
"You'll see." Sirius said.

In a fraction of a second Mattheo felt sirus shrink behind him. Sirius's nose turned black as the hair on his body grew, forming a shabby black coat. His eyes changed to yellow and his mouth grew longer as it formed a snout. His hands turned round as they formed into paws, long nails extruding from them. A tail grew out of his butt and rested between his hind legs which he now stood on all four of.

This was Sirius's animagus form.

Mattheo looked around to see a black dog beside him. The deatheaters charged at them as Sirius growled and mattheo readied his wand. They both leapt at voldemorts puppets. Sirius tore them apart, their bodies littering the ground, shreads of clothes everywhere. Mattheo blasted spell after spell, sometimes engaging in hand to hand combat, rolling over one of them onto the floor before landing a punch so hard they wouldn't ever get up.

Another attacked them as Mattheo held onto him with his robes before throwing him in the direction of the dog behind him, who made sure the prey had been properly killed, its heart ripped out. Sirius ran towards the rest of them, killing each one as they landed into the razor sharp teeth of his jaws. Mattheo pushed one over to the ground as Sirus mauled him to death.

As mattheo got done with the ones on his side he turned around, attacking ones that Sirius was having trouble handling. Blast after blast of green light flew from his wand, hitting them in the chest, knocking them out forever. "WATCH OUT!" Mattheo screamed as he saw one run up behind Sirius before kicking his dog form in the throat. Sirius whimpered away from the battle, gasping for breath.

Mattheo was enraged as he ran towards the deatheater, swiping from under her feet, making her fall to her knees. He stood above her before bringing over his foot to kick her in the face. She grabbed his ankle, pulling with all her forced and twisting, making him fall flat onto his face. The concrete grazed his skin, cutting up his face. He freed his ankle as she straddled his hip from behind, punching onto the nape of his neck. Mattheo grunted before turning himself over, bringing the head of the deatheater in contact with the floor, breaking open her skull. He got up from over her and looked down to see a pool of blood streaming down from her head.

He rushed over to Sirius who was crouched over in the corner, having regained his breath. "Are you okay?" Mattheo asked with concern, checking over his father in law's body for any major injuries.

"Im fine" Sirius said, returning to his human form, the dog melting away to reveal multiple deep scratch marks on his back.
"Thank you, for helping me. You did good." Sirius said to him, taking in a deep breath before healing his own wounds and any that he could spot on Mattheo.

"We make a good team." Sirius said and Mattheo agreed. They both returned to their posts on the roof, continuing the fight.

"Guys! I need some help!" Y/N screamed before her voice dissolved away.

==== End of part 40 ====

Hi loves!

Day 9 of 12 Days of updates!

40 chapters. - words. I cannot believe that I have written 40 chapters of this book, something that started out as only a hobby of mine. Thank you so much to each and everyone of you. You're all amazing and I love you so much!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to leave any suggestions at all, I am always open to feedback.

Drink water, eat something healthy and be kind to your body, it does so much for you. If ya'll don't do this I'll kill your favourite character. (Jk) (unless 👀)

Anyways good night everybody!

Love,
P / Paridhi Prabhakar

Word count : 1364