⚜️ 22 ⚜️

~~~

~~~

"Aren. My son. Come here" His snakelike voice drew out as he stood around the massacre her daughter-in-law had caused. He stepped around carefully, removing the masks from the dead bodies and pitying himself, for he had lost a great many comrades.

"It's Valena now, Father. Please stop using my deadname" Valena replied, throwing back her shoulder length hair as she too stepped into the room. She had donned a black suit that fit her body perfectly paired with black stilettos.

"I do not agree with your trans nonsense, but I shall respect your name if you so desire. Since your brother turned out to be a traitor and a huge disappointment, I now have a task for you." He spoke again sitting atop his throne that looked like it had been made out of golden snakes.

"Thank you father. What am I to do?" She asked, happy to be of service, though annoyed at his ignorance.

"Mattheo seemed to care a big deal about that girl. He destroyed my plans and now I shall destroy everything he holds dear to himself." Voldemort said, lightly stroking Nagini's head who was now resting on his lap.

"And how am I to do that?" Valena asked.

"Kill her."

▼・ᴥ・▼

Y/N POV

"Mr. and Mrs. Riddle? Is everything alright?" Professor McGonagall asked as she walked into the hospital wing quite hastily. Her silvery hair was up in a messy bun as she tied her emerald green night robe around herself.

"We needed to let a teacher know about this. I'm pregnant" I replied to her. She blinked twice, looking from me to Mattheo before clearing her throat to reply, "That's great news. I will let your other professors know so that your time here is comfortable enough. The school year is almost over, so I will call your parents here by the Floo network. Congratulations."

"Thank you so much Professor." I replied. She smiled at us brightly before heading to the headmasters office. I was worried about what my parents' reaction would be. I hoped they would be happy. They were going to be grandparents afterall.

We made our way to the headmaster's office to meet with my parents. We walked over to the staircase, neither me nor Mattheo saying anything, the nervousness evident in the air.

"Sherbet lemon" I said and the huge golden griffin leaped sideways to reveal the spiral staircase winding upwards. We stood on a stair as it rose upward. We knocked on the door twice before pushing it open to a soft come in.

Professor Dumbledore was standing before the fire, apparently talking to someone, while Professor McGonagall ushered us in.

"Lucius. Please remain calm. She is your daughter!" I heard Dumbledore argue before he stepped away to let us talk. I was utterly confused as I looked at the expression he bore.

His face was protruding out of the coal mess and it looked red from the flames. "Hi dad." I said before crouching down to be at his level.

(Imagine this is Lucius)

"Y/N! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THIS FAMILY" He yelled at me through the fire. I flinched slightly at the sudden shouting. I hadn't done something wrong, had I?

"B-but I didn't do anything!" I replied back desperately trying to make him calm down.

"DIDN'T DO ANYTHING? YOU KILLED HALF THE PEOPLE HERE AND NOW YOU'VE GONE AND GOTTEN YOURSELF PREGNANT!"

"They were attacking me! How was I supposed to defend myself! Besides, I didn't do it on purpose!"

"YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE. I HEREBY BANISH YOU FROM ENTERING THIS HOUSEHOLD EVER AGAIN."

"B-but wait!" I screamed, but he was gone. The fire had been extinguished and the place where his face lay not moments ago was filled with ash. I turned to see everyone staring at me. The professors bore a sorry look on their faces while Mattheo clenched his fist in anger.

I felt a lump grow in my throat. What did he mean I was banished? That was my house! My family! I got up and ran back to my dorm, Mattheo right behind me. I ran into the washroom and closed the door on his face before I slumped against it and sobbed. My family. My own family banished me.

▼・ᴥ・▼

The bells of the school tolled. Every dorm was now empty. The halls of the school were quiet and no longer filled with the bustling of hundreds of students. The fires in the common rooms were extinguished as they dragged their trunks towards the carriages.

The teachers stood in front of the platform, waving their students goodbye as they rushed into the train. Everyone scrambled about to find compartments with their friends.

Y/N and Mattheo settled into one comfortably as the train pulled out of the station. Y/N let out a sigh as she looked outside the windows, seeing the castle being left behind until it was out of sight.

She lay her head against Mattheo's shoulder who wrapped his arm around her as she gently let her eyes close. The slow rocking of the train lulled her to sleep.

Mattheo looked down at her. Her peaceful face reminded him of the time when they were going back to Hogwarts after the Christmas break. So much had changed since then. He had never imagined in a million years that he would come to love her. He had thought himself incapable of love and other feelings that came so naturally to others. He thought that who would ever love his broken self. The answer now lay in front of him. In the form of Y/N. She was beautiful and the kindest soul he had ever met.

He put his other hand on her stomach as he started whispering to the baby, the story of how they met.

▼・ᴥ・▼

The train screeched to a halt as it reached its destination. The sky outside was pitch black by now. They stepped off the platform with their bags in tow.

"Y/N! Mattheo!" Called out a familiar voice. They turned their heads to be greeted by a pale looking man with slash marks across his face who was closely followed by the other with shoulder length black hair and an amazing leather jacket.

Sirius and Remus Black. 

=======End of part 22=========

Hi loves!

Yes this chapter came early cause I love Yall. And also because I have exams from next week and I needed Sunday to study. Given that please forgive me if the chapter is too small. 

Aren was the brother of Mattheo we met a few chapters ago but now she is Valena. I will not tolerate any trans hate what so ever. 

Also yes. WOLFSTAR IS HAPPENING. If that is problem for you the door is on the left. You can leave. 

Any hate WILL BE DELETED and you will be blocked. 

Also, Thank you so much for all the love! <3

love,

P

Word count : 1200