⚜️ 8 ⚜️

~~~

~~~

"By the power vested in me by the ministry of magic, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife." The pastor announced.

The multiple lamps situated above our heads exploded into golden streamers.

"You may now kiss the bride." He said.

Mattheo looked at me as I frowned. I did not want to kiss him. There was an awkward silence in the room, everyone was waiting for us to kiss.

I looked around and saw my mom. She gave me a reassuring nod and I turned back to Mattheo.

He slightly leaned forward and I did too. Our lips met for a split second and everyone cheered. The golden streamers over our heads turned into an infinity symbol.

We pulled apart very quickly and looked at each other before walking down the aisle.

Once we got to our room, it was time to change into something more comfortable. Only we were in the room.

He stood in the far corner and said, "You know that was all just for show. Don't go thinking I actually wanted to kiss you."

"Don't worry, neither did I." I snapped back at him. He scoffed as I removed the veil from my head.

I went to the closet and got out my outfit for the rest of the evening.

"Could you, um turn around or something?" I asked

He smirked devilishly and I narrowed my eyes at him. After a few moments he raised his hands in defeat and turned around.

I changed out of my wedding dress and into the reception suit. Once I was done I let my hair down.

I turned around to see Mattheo sitting on the bed with his back to me.

I patted his shoulder and tilted my head towards the lawn. He sighed and got up.

We reluctantly held each others hands and left the room. A long table had been set out with a dance floor beside it.