⚜️ 2 ⚜️

~~~

~~~

"I WILL NOT BE GETTING MARRIED TO THIS PRICK." I bellowed finally losing my patience.

My parents looked at me with wide eyes and my father softly said, "Y/n you have to do this, for the sake of our blood purity"

"I am done with you and your pureblood mania! And its not like he is one either." I spoke out for everyone to hear.

"He is a halfbood" I said pointing towards Mattheo, "And so is he" I said looking towards Voldemort.

Mattheo immediately drew his wand and so did I. The both of us never broke eye contact as both the wands grew nearer to our necks.

"You will regret that." Mattheo said.
"Try me. I beg you." I replied, my voice laced with poison.

"ENOUGH! LOWER YOUR WANDS BOTH OF YOU." Voldemort screamed again.

We looked at each other before reluctantly putting our wands down.

I turned around and left. My mind was wandering about endless things but my legs were focused on where i was going.

I slammed the door open and said, "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS, DIDNT YOU?"

Draco leapt back into his bed and tried to scramble away. Before he could I was already by the bedside with my wand on his neck.

"W-what are y-ou talking about-t?" He asked while eyeing my wand.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB DRACO, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"i-I D-d" He started but I cut him off,

"About my wedding with MATTHEO"
I said and dug my wand further.

This time he remained silent and looked at me with guilty eyes.

"You knew. I cant even trust my own brother anymore." I said with a sigh and stormed out of his room.

I took a deep breath and calmed down. I would do whatever it takes to stop this marriage.

I slowly went downstairs and stood behind my chair. Everyone else was still sitting there, apparently discussing something before stopping upon my arrival.

"Now that we have all calmed down, Lucius go bring the rings." Voldemort spoke.

I stood my ground and said, "I've said this once and ill say it again, I am not getting married to him. You can force me all you want but in the end it has to be me that says I do, not you not anybody." I said calmly.

Mattheo slightly looked up from the table at my response. His fingers were balled into fists and he looked angry?

"Y/n, we did not want to do this, but you have left us no choice." Voldy spoke again.

"Come Draco.." He said and Draco walked inside the room with a terrified look on his face.

"What are you doing here? Go back to your room." I said while turning towards him with a puzzled look on my face.