⚜️ 42 ⚜️

Song : The president has a sex tape

~

Molly Weasely POV

We were ushered off the bridge that we were attempting to cross. The wood trembled under my feet, my hands flying to the hand rail to keep me stable. We kept walking fast but cautiously. I held onto the sword that was attached to my back. As soon as my foot got off the bridge I felt it fall. Turning around I looked at it, it fell like cascading dominoes into the endless abyss below.

The glowing power that held the bridge together was receding, going back into Y/N's veins. I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to move forward. Out of everyone that was sent to protect me, only Ginny and Narcissa remained. The rest were now occupied with other threats. We ran across the back of the castle running though multiple hallways before making it out to the lawns.

The lawns were neatly manicured, the length of the grass no longer than a few centimetres. It looked like it usually did if one was able to disregard the blood of fallen soldiers, splattering the ground and the very apparent burning hut in the background.

In front of the hut stood Bellatrix Lestrange and two more of her comrades. She added fire with her wand, shrieking with laughter as if this was the most amusing thing in the world.

We slowly made our way towards them, our footsteps soft as they fell onto the dew covered grass. Sleuthing in their direction, we raised our wands just enough to not be noticed but that was almost impossible because of how the black silhouettes of people looked in front of a burning fire.

"Molly!" Bellatrix screamed in a fake sweet voice. "Bellatrix!" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Come to kill me, Have you!?" She said again, a breathy laugh accompanying the comment this time.

"As a matter of fact, I have." I said, withdrawing the sword from my back, pointing it towards her.

"Going old school, are we?!" She bellowed before throwing her wand onto the grass next to her firmly planted feet. She moved her palm to her thigh, opening a little strap she removed two daggers. Holding them in both her hands she motioned for me to come over and start the fight.

I ran towards her as Narcissa and Ginny fought the other two. I leapt at her as she swept under my feet, making me fall onto the floor. Coming back to my feet I whipped around to face her, her rotten toothy grin spread wide on her face. I ran towards her again, this time ducking from under her arm before catching it by the sleeve. I pinned it behind her back as I squeezed her palm to make her drop one of the daggers. As I reached for the other arm she surprisingly let me grab it. Holding it above the former one I withdrew my sword.

In less than a split second Bellatrix dropped the knife from the hand that was above and into the one that was pinned below. Turning her wrist she managed to drive it into my arm. A sharp scream found its way through my mouth, as immense pain flooded my nervous system. I let her hands go, instead bringing up my right one to grip the wound in the left.

She staggered back, standing right in front of me, Her laugh echoing though my ears. I closed my eyes for a second before charging at her with my sword, the red jewel beaming in the moonlight. I swung it at her before she ducked under it. Thinking she could escape she moved her arms beside her, attempting to slide out from under my legs. I firmly planted my boot onto her wrist, an ear shattering scream coming from her lips. As she struggled to remove my foot from I bent down to her, the tip of my sword pointing right at her heart.

Just as I was about to push the blade in, she whispered in pseudo concern,

"How's Fred doing?"

My eyes widened at her mention of my son. It felt as if a heavy weight had been placed on my chest. My mind spun as I felt myself get dizzy. The sword dropped from my palm, softly making an indent in the grass. This couldn't be true, I mean Fred was safe right? He was with George and Remus! He had to be okay! This had to be one of Bella's lies. Bellatrix jumped at the opportunity of my disassociation, attempting to grab the sword.

I fell to the side, my mind covered in a thousand thoughts, my heart ceasing in fear. I wasn't paying attention to anything and as I turned around I felt drops of blood on my face. Within seconds I was thrown back by a powerful black ripple cloud. My body flew through the sky before landing onto its side, blood again smearing onto the grass.

"Not my mother, you bitch." Ginny said, the engraved sword in her hand, blood dripping from the top of it. Underneath her was Bellatrix's limp body.

"That's my line!" Narcissa said before they let a light chuckle leave their throat.

We all sat onto the ground for a few moments, catching our breath and gathering our thoughts before Fred came back to mind.

"FRED!" We exclaimed in unison.

=== End of Part 42 ===

Hey loves!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Im sorry if its a little short but I've been rlly busy with school and other stuff like dress shopping for my 16 bday! Help me decide,

1) Full black suit, (Kate bishop style)
2) Jumpsuit
3) Dress

Anyways Im so sorry for the cliffhanger, I will hopefully see y'all tomorrow at 9!

Go drink some water, eat something. I Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I am very proud of you if no ones told you that recently. You are worthy of so many amazing things and I love you.

Love,
P / Paridhi Prabhakar

Word Count : 1019