⚜️ 14 ⚜️

~~~

~~~

"Stupefy!"

I bellowed as the red light emerged from my wand. It flew across the dark hallway, lighting up its path.

It hit the death eater right in the chest and he was sent flying through the door that led to the hall everyone was sitting in.

The doors broke and his stunned body landed right in front of everyone who was sitting around the round table.

They looked in my direction and squinted their eyes. I was stood there, holding my wand up at them. My eyes livid and my face full of rage.

I felt something pulsing in my veins. It was power. The power that I felt in that moment.

2 death eaters rose from the table and bolted towards me. An aura formed around me and started pulsating as my eyes rolled back and became white.

The wand dropped from my hand as I held my palm in front of me. The approaching death eaters were lifted off their feet.

Everyone gasped as I turned my hand towards the wall and they smashed into it. The brick crumbling as their bodies fell to my feet.

The aura deflated as I put my hand down. The power I felt was gone and was slowly being replaced with immense fatigue.

My head started hurting and I fell to my knees. The thing I had just done had drained me of all energy.

My eyes started feeling heavy and I wanted to close them. The last thing I remember was someone running towards me. Then everything went black.

▼・ᴥ・▼

I opened my eyes to be met with the familiar celling of my dorm. I was in my bed under the covers.

I quickly sat up to see Mattheo sitting by my bedside with his head on the foot of the bed.

I turned to my bedside clock. It was 3 am.

He had slept while sitting next to me. I moved my legs to be more comfortable which made him stir in his sleep.

I lightly ran my hand through his hair. As much as I wanted to deny it, the evidence was pilling up against me.

It was true, I had fallen for him. I'd fallen hard. His beautiful black curls and the perfectly shaped face.

And he really did care about me. About my feelings and wellbeing. I mean if it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be sitting here.

Before I knew it a blush had creeped onto my face and Mattheo was waking up.

He awoke silently and his eyes were immediately met with mine. We didn't break eye contact and neither of us said anything as we leaned closer.

Within the next few moments our lips connected as we latched onto each other deepening the kiss......

=========End of part 14===========

Hi loves!

Edit : 26/10/22

I have deleted the smut portion of this chapter due to the book getting flagged. I don't want it to get taken down. Thankyou for your support and love everyone.

Love,
P