⚜️ 41 ⚜️

~Song : Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party - The pretty reckless

~
Song : Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party - The pretty reckless.

"Guys, I need some backup here!" Y/N said as she lead Mrs. Weasley through the castle in their search for Bellatrix Lestrange. She used her powers to keep them protected while throwing multiple out of their way, killing some while only mildly injuring the ones that had been good to her when she was a child.

"Im on my way!" Professor Mcgonnagal said before abandoning the fight she was currently a part of, making her way through the crowd and towards the bridge that lay behind the castle.

"Im coming too!" Lily potter said.
"Count me in." Ginny Weasley replied.
"On my way." Nymphadora spoke.
"We're coming" Proffesor trewlawny and Professor Sprout said in sync.
"Tell me where to point the broom." Madam hooch asked.

Y/N and Molly kept fighting off deatheaters one by one and soon Minerva came up in front of them, blasting the same fire dragon that she had used that day. Nymphadora and Lilly ran over, adding to the fire, helping it grow as it engulfed any that stood in their way. Ginny came up beside her mom, standing at the very back, bombing multiple parts of the path, brick falling in the way, preventing more from following. Madam Hooch circled above them, taking down the flyers that had decided to attack from above. Proffesor Trelwany stood to their side, a sack of crystal balls on her shoulder, picking one up she ran towards oncoming attackers, screaming "I SEE DEATH." Professor sprout stood to the other side, binding their body's with vines that came out of the tip of her wand.

"Do you see her?" Y/N asked Mattheo as he stood by his birds eye view of the war. "She's in the lawns, in front of Hagrid's hut, which is on fire. Its on the opposite side of the castle. I don't know how you're going to make it through all that." Mattheo answered, genuinely concerned.

"Don't worry. She's got help." The other women replied as they moved through the war, attacking the ones donning black coats. The team of witches continued forward, determined on their quest to find Bellatrix Lestrange. Mattheo, Sirius, Remus and the twins watched from above, mesmerised by the power they held. By the way they walked through hoards of death eaters as if they were nothing more than a cloud of dust, a minor inconvenience in their plan.

Mrs. Weasely held the sword behind her back as they walked, someone of them seprating when a bigger threat arrived. A troll from the other side suddenly stood before them, his magestic form preventing them from moving any futhur. He held a bat in hand that he blindly swung around, hoping to hit something.

"What do we do now?" Ginny asked.
"Trolls are really dumb! We confuse him!" Y/N said.

Y/N formed the dark power in her palms as she hoisted herself into the air. Looking towards Madam hooch she explained their plan. Agreeing upon it, everyone started playing their parts. Hovering in front of the giants face she clicked her fingers to get its attention.

"Hey bozo! Come and get us!" Y/N screamed, a rope attached to her foot, the other end onto the ground. The troll roared and swung its bat at Y/N, which she easily avoided flying under it as madam Hooch flew over. They flew around the back of the troll as it turned its body around, looking for them unable to track their movements fast enough. The rope entangled itself around his back. They flew to the front, crossing each other, wrapping around once more. The troll dropped the bat before attempting to catch the flying witches with his bare hands. They manoeuvred themselves away from his hands and back close again, the rope closing further around the abdomen.

"Go up! Ill go down!" Madam Hooch screamed and Y/N obliged. As they both flew in oppposite directions, Y/N turning around his arms and Madam hooch around his knees they pulled far away, making the rope taut. The troll fell to its knees as he got trapped inside. Y/N and Hooch now flew towards the right, using all their strength, the broom going as fast as it could and her powers blasting as much as they can.

The troll fell to its right, its massive body coming in contact with the floor. Bits of dust flew everywhere, cracks forming in the concrete which the bridge stood on.

"Oh shit." Y/N said as the cracks grew alongside the length of the bridge. On one side of the bridge were the deatheaters and on the other stood her army.

"Language!" Madam Hooch reminded.

Y/N mumbled an apology before removing the rope from her ankle. She stood right in front of the unconscious troll now, towards the cracks, right in front of the enemy's army.

"GO! Ill hold the bridge together!" Y/N screamed as she threw her palms out, black magic binding the bridge together, holding onto it for dear life. The deep power grew in length as it wrapped around the cracks, long streaks forming. The bridge looked like it was glowing to the people who stood outside.

Madam Hooch ushered people on their side of the war off the treacherous ground and onto more stable one.

Y/N came to her knees, the black in her eyes spreading to cover the white, her fingers tingling with power. She felt an immense strain on her as she held it up long enough for them to get off. Her hair opened up from the once secure bun she had put it in and fell past her shoulders before it started glowing too. Its seemed as if power radiated from it. It floated in the air, standing on its ends. Black matter grew from her scalp as it covered her white blond hair. The matter grew past its length which then formed long and firm lines which developed until they wrapped the parts of the bridge that Y/N couldn't reach.

She looked her enemy's in the eyes as they ran towards her, having checked that the bride was stable. The strain on her body grew as they charged towards her, their wands drawn. "I can't hold on much longer!" Y/N screamed as she looked back to see how many people were left.

"Let go!" Madam Hooch screamed, having got everyone off the bridge and now circling under Y/N.

Y/N did as told and just as the deatheaters were about to leap towards her, she let go. The bridge broke from under her feet as she brought back all the power into her, letting the cracks grow freely. The stone crumbled and so did the people on it, falling into the endless abyss under them, their last screams echoing into the universe forever.

With these people, Y/N felt herself fall as well. She lost her footing and tripped onto her side. She held onto the railings of the bridge, desperately waiting for all her power to come back so that she could fly away from harm.

She felt the wooden bar that she was holding onto crack, her grip loosening on it until, she fell...

=== End of part 41===

Day 11 of 12 days of updates!

Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now obviously the finale of forced will not be coming out tomorrow, but I do hope to finish it by the new year! Since I missed a lot of days to update I'm extending the update schedule to everyday until the 31st of December!

Thank you to @tathoidas865 for the crystal ball idea!

Thank you so much for being so patient with me, I love y'all so so much <3

Drink water, have something healthy because you deserve it. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, no matter what. You are so so much stronger than you think and I love you <3

* What's your favourite character?*

Love,
P / Paridhi Prabhakar

Word count : 1350