⚜️ 31 ⚜️

TW : Flash warning gif

~

World pov

The world was crumbling to ashes. The sky's were greyer and people thought twice before leaving their safe houses. Although to the muggle world, this was just some bad weather, it meant something entirely different to the secret world few knew about. To the wizarding world, it was a sign of chaos and fear. The bright green flashes of light were getting more frequent on anyone who bore even the least amount of threat. The darkness of the night, often illuminated by skulls they bore on their arms. Women and children were killed as were the men. Many stopped going into work and a majority of the younger ones were not packing on the 31st of august but were instead sitting by their window sill or travelling across the country to flee the madness. The feeling of terror had set into peoples hearts. The ever growing list of missing people increased everyday and most people listened carefully, holding their breath, were the name of their loved ones to be called. Voldemort was growing his army of death eater but among these dark times there always emerge a few with the courage to do the right thing which therefore meant that Y/N's army was growing as well. The two sides were about to go to war, a mad clash of the light and the dark.

Y/N sat on the middle of the floor in the house, surrounded by people. She looked around and began roll call with a sigh, A measure which had become important owing to the death eaters.

"Minerva Mcgonnagal?"

"Here"

"Sirius Black?"

"Here"

"Remus Black?"

"Here"

"Nymphadora Tonks"

"Ive told you not to call me that"

"James potter?"

"Here"

"Lily potter?"

"Here"

"Harry Potter?"

"Here"

"Hermione granger?"

"Here"

"The weasleys?"

"All 8 are here. Percy's at the ministry gathering information for us."

"Luna lovegood?"

"Here"

"Hagrid?"

"Hr'e"