⚜️ 50 ⚜️

~"Step away from my husband

~
"Step away from my husband."

It was not a request nor an order. It was a warning. A warning of what was to ensue if he didn't adhere.

"Y/N, you're a reasonable child, join my ranks and we can rule over the world. This will be my last offer."

"Reasonable? What you saw in the forest was me, being reasonable.
"I swear if I cannot bend Vallhala to see how you don't deserve to live, I will raise Hel to put you to death."

And with those words, she clasped her palms moulding the energy she held before pulling them away to reveal an elaborately carved, double-edged sword. It glowed vibrantly in the morning rays of the sun, a semicircle was cut into one side, perfect to rid a person of their head. Every death eater immediately took a step back.

"Goddamn right, you should be scared of me."

"Enough talk already." Voldemort retorted, conjuring a shield with his wand.

Y/N ran towards him at full speed, a scream leaving her lips. Her weapon came in contact with his shield, sending a shockwave strong enough to knock down the cheering crowd.

"EVERYONE INSIDE!" Mcgonnagal ushered as the children ran inside, their hands over their heads.

Skidding to a halt Y/N broke into a run again determined to attack him until he was dead. Mattheo lay on his side watching the entire spectacle with tears in his eyes. He had been pulled to the edge by Sirius, away from danger.

As their fight grew intense, Y/N pinned Voldemort down onto the floor, but as she brought her weapon back to finish the job she felt her energy start to leave her. She felt weaker than she was and that could mean only one thing, she was being possessed. Dropping everything she fell to the ground, her hands clutching her head from the horrible pain that filled it, unaware of the horrors she was about to experience.

Voldemort was working on trying to break into her brain, her thoughts, and her memories all so he could be able to manipulate her. She might be stronger than him physically but this was his way to break her from the inside. Turning the wheels and using every spell in the book it finally clicked. Y/N had let him in, unable to bear the pain any longer.

Y/N POV

Everything immediately went white. The Hogwarts grounds that we were fighting in were now a blank room.

"Mattheo?"

No reply.

"Sirius?"

No reply.

Getting to my feet I started running aimlessly to the white horizon. There was nothing to run to or from. That is until I noticed a wooden door on the far right. Sprinting towards it I realised it was made haphazardly with broken planks of wood, nails sticking out of it. Pushing it open I walked through it to ... Malfoy Manor?