In only my black lace bra, he admired me. My gaze dropped to the floor.

I was a runway model for fuck's sake, so why did I feel so goddamn self conscious?

Like I did to him only a moment ago, he walked toward me, using his pointer finger to lift my chin to meet his eyes. "You're beautiful. I could never get tired of looking at you."

He pecked my lips, and I smiled.

"You have no clue how bad I want you right now, aein," [sweetheart]

"Please show me."

"Patience," he whispered, his hands meeting my waist again.

With his shirt revealing his chest, I opened it more to get a better view of his tattoos. While I was busy doing that, his hands traveled up my back, unclasping my bra.

Brushing his shirt open, I looked at him with such admiration.

The way this man's body looked should've been engraved in a fucking museum or something.

Not all tattoos need meaning, but I know every single one of his did.

As I was taking off his shirt completely, a certain tattoo met my eye. On the top of his chest was my name.

Love.

Speechless, I looked up at him. His gaze was already on me.

"You were always with me, Lovebug,"

That was the endpoint for me.

I must've went fucking feral because the way I quickly unbuckled his dress pants was animalistic.

This most likely turned him on even more because I felt his dick grow harder, if that was possible.

"I love seeing you like this," he said, "eager. Ready to be fucked."

By the time I finished, he was completely naked, and his dick stood erect.

"Do you see how bad I need you?"

I saw the tip of his dick glisten with pre-cum, and I stood there, satisfied.

I walked closer to him, and his cock pressed against my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I was so fucking close to him.

"You have all of me." Was all he said. Short and sweet. Those five words were all I needed to hear in order to fully give myself away to him. Not just physically, but mentally, too.

He kneaded my breasts in both of his hands, dipping his head down to suck on my nipples, flicking my piercing against his tongue a few times.

I released a breath, relaxing under his touch.

The way his mouth fit around my breasts were perfect, like they were meant to collide. The feeling of his wet tongue caressing me was intoxicating, pulling me deeper into a high I didn't even know existed.

"Enzo," I moaned, hoping he'd give my pussy some attention, and he did just that.

His fingers moved around my clit, then over my entrance, spreading my wetness onto the rest of my bottom area. He inserted two fingers, not being shy about going slow.

I sucked in a breath as his fingers moved in and out of me. His mouth released itself from my nipple, and met my lips again. There was no pause in between. He was moving his mouth and his fingers simultaneously.

Feeling like he needed attention, I backed away from the kiss to spit in my hand, then connected my mouth with his again. I put my wet hand on his cock, starting at the base, working myself upward to the tip. I stroked it as we made out, making sure he was as satisfied as I was.